Cumby, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize that Sicy is taking care of this matter, so I don't want to go Mod Attack Pack on this...however, as a mod in general, we don't have the luxury that other members have about being able to just not read posts we don't like. We're mods, we have to cover everything. That's why I go to the sports forum a handful of times a day instead of just once a week. :wink:

I completely understand, BC. That's why I've always tried to respect both of your decisions as mods. That's also why I sought clarity as to whether or not she was making her comments as a mod or if she simply doesn't like my style. I realize I'm just one person in a larger community, so I understand that sometimes I will need to 'tone' down for the good of everyone else.

Question: Who would win in a fight? Mod Attack Pack or the Rescue Pet Squad?
Answer: Black Bears

That's also why I sought clarity as to whether or not she was making her comments as a mod or if she simply doesn't like my style. I realize I'm just one person in a larger community, so I understand that sometimes I will need to 'tone' down for the good of everyone else.

I understand what you're saying now. I usually put on my serious tone face when I moderate. I supposed I can see how the first post could have been conceived either way, which is why I thought the second post was more clear. Anyway...

Question: Who would win in a fight? Mod Attack Pack or the Rescue Pet Squad?

I suppose I should photoshop some kind of Mod Attack Pack sequence to go with the Rescue Pet Squad.

I love the Pet Rescue Squad, and before anyone goes photoshopping anything, you might want to check with me because I own the copyright on:

Pet Rescue Squad
Pet Rescue Squadron
Rescue Pet Squad
Rescue Pet Squadron
Pet Rescue Team
Rescue Pet Team

I missed a lot, today, I see, but I'm glad it ended well. Dalton, don't want to lose you......

This guy?

dwight-schrute.jpg

I love the Pet Rescue Squad, and before anyone goes photoshopping anything, you might want to check with me because I own the copyright on:

Pet Rescue Squad
Pet Rescue Squadron
Rescue Pet Squad
Rescue Pet Squadron
Pet Rescue Team
Rescue Pet Team

Dont worry, this is the Mod Attack Pack. We're not rescuing anything.

Pet Rescue Squad
Pet Rescue Squadron
Rescue Pet Squad
Rescue Pet Squadron
Pet Rescue Team
Rescue Pet Team

I missed a lot, today, I see, but I'm glad it ended well. Dalton, don't want to lose you......
*infringes copyrights*

I think the Mod Attack Pack is ready.

sicymodattack.jpg

bcmodattack.jpg

khanmodattack.jpg

neutralmodattack.jpg

and the ref

dwitemodattack.jpg

Show us what you got Rescue Pet chumps.

Just stopping in before I go out to dinner.

I'm really digging the Steely Dan album ElMel sent me.

Anything else good by them?

I still take the Rescue Pet Squad head to head, but it'll be closer than I expected.

And I thought since I made it this was going to be a dead thread.

I missed 20 pages :( but I got to see the mod attack pack!

I just turned to Genesis: Live In Rome on VH1 Classic. They butchered Fifth of Firth especially the guitar solo. :barf:

Dear Phil, Tony and Mike,

Please do not play any songs from your albums with Peter Gabriel.

Thanks. :wink:

You mean to tell me they ever tried doing that? :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom