Cumby, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
luckily, the past three jobs i've had are the most applicable for the job i'm wanting to apply for.

oh yeah. the first job i had was basically entry level crap, then i transferred to this department. then i got a promotion. this department i'm in now at least seems to be pretty similar to the department of the job i'd want to apply for.

and nah, not really. although if i was applying for something in data entry, then i'd be good for including that :hmm:

Then I wouldn't worry about it. The last three jobs will be more than enough.

I've written too many songs without music. I can't write anything else without writing the music first.

Out of all the Lance's mom jokes, you're singling this one out?

I'm singling you out because the majority of your posts are either rude or crude whether or not you're joking, not everyone knows it and I need to ask you to tone it down a bit.

Excuse me? This is communication. Your first post was a question that could be read in many different ways. Your second post was more direct. I asked a question to be sure.

Must mods continually use incendiary threats to communicate? We're all adults, no?

This is exactly what I'm talking about.....

So this is you asking me to 'tone it down'?

.. comes off to me as one of your smart ass remarks. Excuse me if I cant read you properly.

And I did not threaten you, don't insinuate. The post I read earlier from you in a perfectly harmless thread in Lemonade Stand is just ONE example of many.
I mentioned to you nicely, to tone it down, in my first two posts to you here in this thread, and I felt like I just got a smart ass remark in return. And if people want to be treated like adults, they should act like adults.

And if people want to be treated like adults, they should act like adults.

Fascinating. Are you now going to tell me how to be an adult?

Look Sicy, you don't like my posts? Fine. Don't read them. Notice I don't respond to a lot of your comments.

I've always respected the job that you are trying to do here, so if you come as a mod to help make the board a better place for all I'm always game to listen. You want things toned down? I'll tone down. But don't come in here expecting to take your assessments of my likes or dislikes very seriously.

Look Sicy, you don't like my posts? Fine. Don't read them.

I realize that Sicy is taking care of this matter, so I don't want to go Mod Attack Pack on this...however, as a mod in general, we don't have the luxury that other members have about being able to just not read posts we don't like. We're mods, we have to cover everything. That's why I go to the sports forum a handful of times a day instead of just once a week. :wink:

hey Khan, I know this is way late, but my suggestion is to have the most recent jobs in your resume. In your cover letter you can mention how your skills you picked up in your previous more related jobs helped you in the 3 more recent ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom