Cumby, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly though, my favorite conversation of all time was with a White Nationalist. He started telling me that we needed to get the blacks out of our country if we were going to become great again.

Dalton: "Why don't we just help the African-American community get better education and more opportunity to advance. Then they won't have to leave."

Nationalist: "You've drank the liberal kool-aide. Blacks are genetically inferior to whites. They will never be able to pull their own weight in our society."

Dalton: "There's no science that backs up your claims (gets cut off)"

Nationalist: "Science. Use your fuckin' eyes man! Look how many dirty, poor blacks are dragging this country down."

Dalton: "Yeah but what about all the poor whites who are doing the same thing."

Nationalist: "Well they are only like that because the blacks have stolen their education and their opportunities."

Dalton: ..... (literally speechless).

Olives are gooooooood :drool:

There's a new pic of me in the pic thread if you're terribly bored. :wink:

Banging drumsticks on barstools. Looks, um, interesting... :lol:

Although this pic of you absolutely rules.

0003.jpg

I'm sorry I've been away. I've been boarding up my windows and double bolting my doors. Do you guys have any idea how many blacks, mexicans, and jews are in this country? And they're all multiplying like rabbits. :doh:

I'm not sure yet (still reading), but the asians may be ok. I think its cause their women are small and flexible.

Honestly though, my favorite conversation of all time was with a White Nationalist. He started telling me that we needed to get the blacks out of our country if we were going to become great again.

Dalton: "Why don't we just help the African-American community get better education and more opportunity to advance. Then they won't have to leave."

Nationalist: "You've drank the liberal kool-aide. Blacks are genetically inferior to whites. They will never be able to pull their own weight in our society."

Nationalist: "Science. Use your fuckin' eyes man! Look how many dirty, poor blacks are dragging this country down."

Nationalist: "Well they are only like that because the blacks have stolen their education and their opportunities."

You are apparently more bored than I.

Stupidity infuriates me more than anything on the fucking planet.

Albums for today:

Steely Dan - Aja (courtesy of LM)
Radiohead - Kid A (courtesy of both Dalton and YLB)

Any other suggestions?

I think my vocals are finally getting stronger. Not sure what I'm doing right.

whenever i'm alone in my car, i sing. at the top of my lungs, windows up, to the hardest songs i have. i've been doing it for like 3 years and my voice has gotten better. and it makes long drives totally worth it :up:

whenever i'm alone in my car, i sing. at the top of my lungs, windows up, to the hardest songs i have. i've been doing it for like 3 years and my voice has gotten better. and it makes long drives totally worth it :up:

That's more or less what I do.

I had gotten worse because I lost my voice when I got sick in March. I finally got my vocals back to normal a couple weeks ago, and now I think I can hold notes a little longer.

For reference, the highest note I can hit is the "man" note in the studio cut of Kite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom