Cumby, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of not very funny, Ax you really need to stop picking on people. Its not funny and its rude and mean. People come on to interference to share their opinions and love for different areas of culture and art. They don't come here to be mocked by someone like you.

Please grow up and treat people with more respect.

I'd love to know why I should take you seriously given your trollish habits.

I'd love to know why I should take you seriously given your trollish habits.

:lol: Remember Ax, I pull the strings. You dance.

apg_marionette.gif

Yawn. Thanks for the proof you're a troll, at least.

Yet, I so easily control your moods. Thats interesting.

BTW - a little coaching for you since I know these social interactions are often confusing for you. My original post was a joke laughing with you not at you. My tongue was firmly in cheek as I posted it. I suggest you take a deep breath. Go ride a train. And stop taking yourself so seriously. You're really not that special.

Aside from your disputes with him, I've not seen any problems with Dalton.

Most of his posts seem to be just to get a rise out of people or to lead them on.

And frankly, I've no idea what the hell caused the disputes between him and I. Before he showed up on these threads, I thought he was a bit of a joke poster, but I had nothing specifically against him.

Yet, I so easily control your moods. Thats interesting.

BTW - a little coaching for you since I know these social interactions are often confusing for you. My original post was a joke laughing with you not at you. My tongue was firmly in cheek as I posted it. I suggest you take a deep breath. Go ride a train. And stop taking yourself so seriously. You're really not that special.

Yeah, I'd thought it was a reference to people accusing you of being rude and mean as well.

Tip: That obviously isn't the first place on the internet that was posted...so...copy and paste a section from it into Google, and I bet you will find it posted elsewhere, with the link still available. :shifty:

Most of his posts seem to be just to get a rise out of people or to lead them on.

And frankly, I've no idea what the hell caused the disputes between him and I. Before he showed up on these threads, I thought he was a bit of a joke poster, but I had nothing specifically against him.

They happen on occasion, yes, but not most.

He is a joke poster. He enjoys being funny. Sometimes that rubs people the wrong way. If I recall, you reacted strongly to a post by him, and you've been at odds since.

Dalton and Axver, that's enough. For real. Don't make me have to come down on people in a superthread. As if people didn't dislike me enough already!

They happen on occasion, yes, but not most.

He is a joke poster. He enjoys being funny. Sometimes that rubs people the wrong way. If I recall, you reacted strongly to a post by him, and you've been at odds since.

That sounds about right. What I resent is that he seems to make every effort to construe anything I do or say in the most negative light possible. Hence I took his earlier post as egotistical condescension not because I'm too serious or whatever his unqualified psychological analysis might say, but because his pattern of behaviour has created certain expectations of his intentions. If that had come from, say, Ian or Bonnie, I would have found it quite funny.

Look, Dalton, I don't like tension in the Superthreads. Shall we stop this back and forth bullshit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom