Cumby, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is more or less a chat thread, only with slightly more interesting, controversial people. Former members of the UYMFA Gang such as myself, NSW, LemonMelon, Dalton, and Unico frequent this. Phanan, LemonMacPhisto, and Screwtape are regulars. There's also a large Aussie/Kiwi population.

so i can talk about flight of the conchords in here?

I'll find it funny, and so will YLB, but not sure about the Kiwis. :wink:

What little I've heard of Flight of the Conchords seems pretty lame and not very funny, really. But hell, I put up with you lot going on about baseball. He could go on about the fleas on his postman's dog if he liked.

What little I've heard of Flight of the Conchords seems pretty lame and not very funny, really. But hell, I put up with you lot going on about baseball. He could go on about the fleas on his postman's dog if he liked.

Your signal's weak on my radar screen
How far out are you, man?
I'm pretty far out
That's pretty far out, man!

the online presence may not be there anymore, but it's still good times when i hang out with any of them in person. hurry up and get legal so you can party with us!

Oh, it's always good times. The dream lives on through us, Maya.

Legality countdown: Three years, six months, sixteen days.

I know, I've heard the song. It's lame.

But New Zealand isn't exactly known for its comedy.

I love that one.

Do you have one really freaky sequin space suit?
Or do you have several ch-ch-ch-ch- changes?

I love that one.

Do you have one really freaky sequin space suit?
Or do you have several ch-ch-ch-ch- changes?

I have this image in my mind of a comedy sketch making fun of New Zealand's rather lacklustre contributions to comedy, with two guys listening to the lines you just quoted.

Guy 1: *laughter* You see what they did there?
Guy 2: Yeah. *laughter ... slowly peters out ...*
Guy 1 and Guy 2 sit there in silence.
Guy 1: It really wasn't very funny, was it?
Guy 2: Nah, not really.

You're so beautiful
You could be a waitress
You're so beautiful
You could be an air hostess in the sixties
You're so beautiful
You could be a part-time model
But you'd probably have to keep your normal job
Part-time model
Spending part of your time modeling
And part of your time next to me

I have this image in my mind of a comedy sketch making fun of New Zealand's rather lacklustre contributions to comedy, with two guys listening to the lines you just quoted.

Guy 1: *laughter* You see what they did there?
Guy 2: Yeah. *laughter ... slowly peters out ...*
Guy 1 and Guy 2 sit there in silence.
Guy 1: It really wasn't very funny, was it?
Guy 2: Nah, not really.

Speaking of not very funny, Ax you really need to stop picking on people. Its not funny and its rude and mean. People come on to interference to share their opinions and love for different areas of culture and art. They don't come here to be mocked by someone like you.

Please grow up and treat people with more respect.

I just got an e-mail from paypal saying my subscription to interference was cancelled. It's only been like 4 months and I paid for a year. :huh:

Speaking of not very funny, Ax you really need to stop picking on people. Its not funny and its rude and mean. People come on to interference to share their opinions and love for different areas of culture and art. They don't come here to be mocked by someone like you.

Please grow up and treat people with more respect.

i really wish you were around for the black population thread before it was locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom