Cumby, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, fuck.

I just filled up a plastic bottle of water, and went to throw it down onto the bed really hard from the door for some dramatic effect while i was talking to my sister.

Completely missed the bed :reject:

Oooh, fuck.

I just filled up a plastic bottle of water, and went to throw it down onto the bed really hard from the door for some dramatic effect while i was talking to my sister.

Whooops. :lol:

I'm guessing it hit the floor and exploded?

Oooh, fuck.

Got your sister though?

Young & Jacksons is the pub on the corner of Swanston and Flinders streets. Y'know, the one diametrically opposite Fed Square, where the large tram stop is.

Ah, OK. Stupidly overpriced like everything else on that intersection?

Well, suppose I better get around to cooking tonight's dinner rather than discussing Wednesday's, so excuse slow replies. :wave:

I'm reckoning the Indian place, then. Although Ali said Stalactites wasn't bad? :hmm:

And we're meeting Wednesday, yes? When and where?

Yeah, I favour the Curry Vault. I imagine it'd be after 6pm so cater for Ali's work, though not too far after as we'd be fairly close to where Ali works, where Bonnie's staying, and Spencer Street if the Geelong/Wezza crew can make it.

I really miss being able to tag threads with reckless abandon.

That brought the lulz for a couple of days at least.

I wonder if anybody actually uses the tags seriously? I have to find other Superthreads, but otherwise I haven't even seen them used much, let alone used them myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom