Cumbum Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this pitch is really choking up the batsmen - just about literally with those puffs of dust!

Ishant Sharma is one hell of a bowler.

I'm pissed off that I couldn't sleepover at my buddy's last night. My parents can be so annoying with their strict hold to religion.

mysterious_jen said:

phail.

and thats comming from a pies supporter ! there will b other anzac days.

I know. well...I guess i'll be still getting over my night out at matchbox twenty the night before.

what time is u23d?

phillyfan26 said:
I'm pissed off that I couldn't sleepover at my buddy's last night. My parents can be so annoying with their strict hold to religion.

what are these parents and this religion you speak of????

poor bastard :hug:

i forget how young some people here are. :shifty:

phillyfan26 said:

Lie to them. You were going to ... an overnight religious devotion camp.

SHARMA STRIKES.

He's easily one of the best pace bowlers in the world right now.

Yes, but then I'd be missing Sunday mass, which is the end all be all of human existence, it seems.

You were going to a special early morning Sunday mass that lasts for hours. :wink:

bono_man2002 said:

He sure is.

And FAR OUT!...how loud is this crowd!

It's one hell of a din! Huge atmosphere. And that pitch looks brutal. I hate to think how badly it's going to break up. The batsmen are fucking lucky Sharma's only allowed to bowl four overs. If he could bowl any more, he'd possibly kill all of them!

Alisaura said:
Hi Daniel, Ax, Jen, pfan :wave:

Bleh, cricket.

The Hawks won again, apparently... how much longer can this go on? :uhoh:

Hey Ali! :wave:

Porcupine Tree this Friday! :hyper:

How's your weekend been?

peeeefan, you might be slightly proud of me. Today whilst CD Shopping (Which I haven't done for 3-4 months)

I brought Platinum Bowie!. 3 discs with a truckload of tracks!

Axver said:
Porcupine Tree this Friday! :hyper:

How's your weekend been?
Yay! Is there going to be U23D during the day? :hmm:

It's been delightfully slack aside from that engagement party... sat around most of the time either on here or playing Tekken 5 with my brother (and kicking his arse... most of the time) :evil:

Drove back to Melbourne tonight with the Melb 1 boot blasting the whole way... Mysterious Ways... :combust:

Was meaning to ask you, was it a big shock when they pulled out Miss Sarajevo for the Vertigo tour?

bono_man2002 said:
peeeefan, you might be slightly proud of me. Today whilst CD Shopping (Which I haven't done for 3-4 months)

I brought Platinum Bowie!. 3 discs with a truckload of tracks!

What tracks are on there?

I'm really a big fan of his albums, too, so if you enjoy it, I'd continue on.

Alisaura said:

Yay! Is there going to be U23D during the day? :hmm:

Jen says she's coming up for a couple of showings and dinner, so yeah, maybe we could work something out. :up:

It's been delightfully slack aside from that engagement party... sat around most of the time either on here or playing Tekken 5 with my brother (and kicking his arse... most of the time) :evil:

Drove back to Melbourne tonight with the Melb 1 boot blasting the whole way... Mysterious Ways... :combust:

Was meaning to ask you, was it a big shock when they pulled out Miss Sarajevo for the Vertigo tour?

Sounds good. :up: My weekend has been the laziest in over a month. It's been nice to have a couple of days to myself doing nothing, listening to music.

And yes, Miss Sarajevo was a HUGE shock. I think that for me, ACD/ITH and The Ocean were even bigger shocks, but not by much. Miss Sarajevo had only been done twice before! Once in 1995 at the Pavarotti and Friends gig in Modena and once in 1997 in Sarajevo. There was no indication it was even coming. Absolutely blew me away when it suddenly showed up at Amsterdam III.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom