Cumbum Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:

its ballarat dude.

if they cant even fucking enrol me after 2 months, why should i bother to submit any work !!!!!!!!!

:madwife:

Good point! Has that been resolved yet or is it still an issue?

By the way, Maj., I figured you might just appreciate this. One Aussie rail forum I read often has comical error messages and I just got this one:

Railpage Australia™ Unavailable

Stereotypes crashed the server. Luckily, we've got a skinny, brainy Asian guy and a fat stay-at-home white boy with glasses to come and fix it.

Axver said:
By the way, Maj., I figured you might just appreciate this. One Aussie rail forum I read often has comical error messages and I just got this one:

:lmao:

It almost describes both of us! Almost!

Axver said:

Good point! Has that been resolved yet or is it still an issue?

they had lost my form ! fuckers, finally i met the course co-ordinator on saturday and filled in another form , if anyone has any brains they will process the fucking thing tomorrow.

if i have any luck it will be wednesday and i will have some money by then !

mysterious_jen said:

they had lost my form ! fuckers, finally i met the course co-ordinator on saturday and filled in another form , if anyone has any brains they will process the fucking thing tomorrow.

if i have any luck it will be wednesday and i will have some money by then !

Watch out, they'll probably misdirect the form and you'll find yourself enrolled at Bairnsdale University or something. I mean, they both begin with B, it's an easy mistake for a country hick to make!

major_panic said:

That, and you're clearly not fat (look at your BMI!) :wink:

:lol:

I was surprised by that BMI result, as I expected to be in the overweight category. I mean, I know I need to do more exercise. But I don't eat too badly and I do a fair bit of walking for uni/railfanning/whatnot, so I guess it works out.

This talk of ice cream is making me hungry.

But I'm running low on sweet stuff. Maybe I'll make quesadillas instead ...

Hey, the Indian Premier League cricket team that Shane Warne captains and coaches lost last night, miserably. Fucking awesome. :up:

But at least Warney gives thousands of bogans nationwide a role model. :happy:

mysterious_jen said:
cool ! i think there is an african country called bono as well.

Heh, unfortunately there isn't. I'm trying to think of what might sound close. Togo's got the 'o' in the right places ...

If I remember correctly, I once found six separate places called Bono in the US. I know somebody who went to Bono, Ohio.

bono_man2002 said:
Yeah IPL is on! :hyper:

It's a pain we're getting it on delay though. It means I can't check Cricinfo. I like to follow their commentary during live games.

i have just remembered i have foxtel and i am kicking myself for sitting through Rove. i hate him :madwife:

think im going to watch the next new episode of the office in the next half hour or so :drool:

hey daniel how are you :wave:
any chance of making u23d on anzac day ?

hey axver if melissa's not well enough for PT i will be an emergency stand in .

mysterious_jen said:
hey axver if melissa's not well enough for PT i will be an emergency stand in .

Cool. You know, there's probably still tickets available if you want to come ...

Daniel, you must be excited, what with Gilly opening the batting and all.

And I'm happy because Billy Bowden is umpiring. Bring the lulz, Billy. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom