Cumbum Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:
Yea it's great, I switched studies, doing Chemistry :D

well yea, PGP has been dead for a while, Wild was really busy and the oz posse moved to this thread so that's why... thank god the kids left our thread to make their own tho :crack: that was the time I didn't notice our own thread anymore!

just post y'know :wink: nobody's shy in pgp!

ooooh Chemistry, eh? well i'm taking organic this summer, so I'll definitely be PMing you with cries for help.

haha i think the time i popped by was win the younger ones were there, that makes sense then. i'll pop by again!

Alisaura said:

bonoloveslemonmelonmi2.jpg

:love:

Axver said:
OH NO YOU DON'T.

Unless it involves trains, in which case I may reduce the font to size five or something.
:uhoh: ....

Maybe after this meetup on Friday... just so I can avoid any wrath that may be directed at me :wink:

Alisaura said:

It'll still be around when you come back, though :D

I could just choose to not catch up ... :wink:

Also, I'm making the next thread now. It's hell for certain, I assure you.

Alisaura said:

:uhoh: ....

Maybe after this meetup on Friday... just so I can avoid any wrath that may be directed at me :wink:

I know where you work, though. :evil:

:hmm: oh really...

:wink: Believe me Axver, if I want you to see something, you will see it.... ask tps or Wayne if you don't believe me... :evil: their journals have suffered my wrath...

unico said:
yeaaah, job searching sucks :( but if you get to the point where your current job is suckier than job searching, then it might be worth it!
An excellent point. And I keep finding myself rehearsing job interviews in my head....

unico said:
how's uni? do you like it better now?
i've been okay. i know :reject: i can't believe it has been that long! i popped by and didn't recognize anyone, so i was too shy to post. glad to see it is still going strong though!
You're most welcome to come back any time! It'd be cool to see you there :hug:

We newbies don't bite... much :evil: And there are still some old school PGPers around, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom