Cumbum Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fuck, in the AFL, Richmond really buggered it up. 25 point lead in the final quarter ... then they tried to slow the game down and play it out, gave away goals, and it was a draw. :mad:

Goddamnit, Richmond! Don't you want to make a new fan or something?

Fitzroy doesn't seem to be having too good a year either. And I'll call them Fitzroy because I wouldn't be seen dead going for a Brisbane team. :wink:

I don't think cin's been around for the last couple of days. Danny's shown up over on PEUP but not here.

They need to get over here to the postwhorehouse.

Richmond have Wellington's colours. And I don't want to jump on a team's bandwagon just because they're going good right now. It's just hard to get into a team if they're going to play like a pack of losers.

And Hawthorn do something I don't like, the alliteration in their name. Hawthorn Hawks? Try a bit harder, guys!

I remember reading that they used to be the Mayblooms though, so I suppose anything's better than that! :lol:

Sup all, I've almost finished my lab report!

I'm not gonna stick around for long, just wondered if anyone had found out about the last showing of U2 3D and if we were going.

Yeah, but procrastination's fun. :wink:

Is this the arseignment you're already late on or something like that?

Hey Maj.! :wave:

From what others have told me, the Imax won't be putting up their schedule past Wednesday until tomorrow. But I don't know anything for certain, just comments I heard from others who in turn heard it from others, etc.

Also, I find it funny how BMI calculators say you need to lose weight like it's a good suggestion:

Less than 19 UNDERWEIGHT
You are under optimum weight for your height. You could afford to gain a little weight.
20 - 25 ACCEPTABLE
You have a healthy weight for your height.
26 - 30 OVERWEIGHT
You are over optimum weight for your height. You may be facing health problems, so losing some weight would be a good idea.
31 + OBESE
You are over optimum weight for your height. You may be facing health risks, so see your doctor to help you achieve a healthier weight.

I'd put it like: OBESE
You are seriously fat, so you better bloody well get your fat ass out the door and exercise before you drop dead of a heart attack.

major_panic said:
Also, I find it funny how BMI calculators say you need to lose weight like it's a good suggestion:

Less than 19 UNDERWEIGHT
You are under optimum weight for your height. You could afford to gain a little weight.
20 - 25 ACCEPTABLE
You have a healthy weight for your height.
26 - 30 OVERWEIGHT
You are over optimum weight for your height. You may be facing health problems, so losing some weight would be a good idea.
31 + OBESE
You are over optimum weight for your height. You may be facing health risks, so see your doctor to help you achieve a healthier weight.

I'd put it like: OBESE
You are seriously fat, so you better bloody well get your fat ass out the door and exercise before you drop dead of a heart attack.

:lol:

I'm just glad I fall into the upper range of acceptable - I'm around 23.5-24 or so. I don't want something telling me "losing some weight would be a good idea" because I'm a lazy bastard. :wink:

mysterious_jen said:
hey maj a few of us - i.e ME wants to go anzac day . mmmmmmm mabey to 2 showings .

Busy ANZAC day, all day. The week after's fine though...

I am seriously too busy. But it's better than being bored. :(

ANZAC Day, Melissa, Ali, and I are going to Porcupine Tree in the evening but I could do something earlier.

Axver said:
ANZAC Day, Melissa, Ali, and I are going to Porcupine Tree in the evening but I could do something earlier.

im hoping to grab and afternoon show, some dinner then an evening show, depends how they run it . have to check tomorrow or tues.

mysterious_jen said:

yes yes it is .

fark.

icecream looking like a good option now!

:lol: I want ice cream!

And can you still get a mark for this? I believe that at Melbourne Uni, if you're over two weeks late, they don't even mark it.

Axver said:

:lol: I want ice cream!

And can you still get a mark for this? I believe that at Melbourne Uni, if you're over two weeks late, they don't even mark it.

its ballarat dude.

if they cant even fucking enrol me after 2 months, why should i bother to submit any work !!!!!!!!!

:madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom