Cumbum Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:
I found LM!!!!

:D

hope it works :uhoh:

bonoloveslemonmelonmi2.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

He should use that as the cover of his fake Desert Island V list.

Alisaura said:

And I never said that I thought you thought One was their worst song...

*takes a moment to unravel that sentence* ... eh.

Anyway, not a fan of ARATHH? I can't say it thrills me, but there are worse out there.

:lol: Oh, I thought you were implying "ha, so you DO think something's worse than One!"

ARATHH really bugs me. Firstly, it's dull, and secondly, those backing vocalists. :barf:

I once did a list of my ten least favourite U2 songs, but I'm buggered if I can remember it now. Stuck In A Moment and In A Little While were both below One in any case.

Galeongirl said:
:shifty: definately! well... perhaps as guitar roadie for a certain dutch rockstar :giggle: (yea, in his dreams perhaps)

:hmm: I'm sure we can find you something suitable!
Crap, I'd better learn how to tune guitars by ear and change strings... :lol:

:hmm:

Galeongirl said:
I have to admit I barely listen to any of the bsides from the 80s... IDK the songs just.. bore me a bit I guess..

:tsk: :tsk:

You may agree with me re: One, but I'm not sure I can forgive you for that.

Spanish Eyes, Treasure, Bass Trap, Luminous Times, The Three Sunrises, and Wild Irish Rose (which I know isn't a b-side, but hell, it's an eighties rarity at least) are all in my top 20 U2 songs.

Alisaura said:

:yippie:

*waits to see GG's offer* :wink:

My offer comes with all the Kiwi train books you care to read.

And if that doesn't sound good to you now, wait until I convert you to railfanism.

Axver said:
:lol: I'll only be without Internet access for about 24 hours, and we aren't going through these threads quite as quickly as we were!

I believe we found an Edge's House or Edge's Place or something like that ...
If a thread happens to end while you're away, though... :evil:

Axver said:

You may agree with me re: One, but I'm not sure I can forgive you for that.

Spanish Eyes, Treasure, Bass Trap, Luminous Times, The Three Sunrises, and Wild Irish Rose (which I know isn't a b-side, but hell, it's an eighties rarity at least) are all in my top 20 U2 songs.

:uhoh:

:wink: well, AB is still my fave u2 album y'know...

:giggle: and Ali, remember.. if you need to tune his bass, bring a snare drum with ya!

Alisaura said:

If a thread happens to end while you're away, though... :evil:

But that defeats the purpose, doesn't it? Because then I won't be there to witness what happens. :wink:

Galeongirl said:
:wink: well, AB is still my fave u2 album y'know...

Have you ever seen my custom Achtung Baby? I've said that if the band had released that instead of what they did release, it would be in my top four or five U2 albums, maybe even third behind UF and JT.

Galeongirl said:
wait... :evil: I just had a great idea...

:shifty: Ali, got any more pics of Axver? email me a few will ya :whistle:

OH NO YOU DON'T.

Unless it involves trains, in which case I may reduce the font to size five or something.

Axver said:
:lol: Oh, I thought you were implying "ha, so you DO think something's worse than One!"

ARATHH really bugs me. Firstly, it's dull, and secondly, those backing vocalists. :barf:

I once did a list of my ten least favourite U2 songs, but I'm buggered if I can remember it now. Stuck In A Moment and In A Little While were both below One in any case.
No, it was more, "SYCMIOYO is the only song there that I think Ax would like less than One".... :wink:

Kinda up there with Surrender...?

I've never done a bottom ten. I have a feeling it doesn't change nearly as much as my top ten would!

Alisaura said:

No, it was more, "SYCMIOYO is the only song there that I think Ax would like less than One".... :wink:

Kinda up there with Surrender...?

I've never done a bottom ten. I have a feeling it doesn't change nearly as much as my top ten would!

I actually don't mind Surrender. Somehow it works. But ARATHH is all kinds of epic phail.

I don't know why I did a bottom ten list now. It was for an LJ entry. I think maybe I wanted to do a list less stereotypical than "hey guyz herez my top ten!!1!1!11oneoneOneis#1wowz0rz".

My top ten used to be very stable. It still is fairly, but around 8-10 I chop and change it a fair bit and Streets has slipped off the list.

how's uni? do you like it better now?
i've been okay. i know :reject: i can't believe it has been that long! i popped by and didn't recognize anyone, so i was too shy to post. glad to see it is still going strong though!

Yea it's great, I switched studies, doing Chemistry :D

well yea, PGP has been dead for a while, Wild was really busy and the oz posse moved to this thread so that's why... thank god the kids left our thread to make their own tho :crack: that was the time I didn't notice our own thread anymore!

just post y'know :wink: nobody's shy in pgp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom