Cumbum Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
that's awful, khan :hug: what happened?
thanks :hug: he's got diverticulitis apparently and he was feeling okay enough to come on the trip with us, but by today he was feeling pretty bad (and they also said if he wasn't feeling better by today to go to the hospital) so he wanted to go.

I'm off to dinner, guys. See ya.

Hey Khan, sorry to hear about your papa. Hope he has a speedy recovery. :hug:

And you need to read the running diaries.

LemonMelon said:

6. Pfan got drunk last night, but he got sick of himself and sobered up instantly somehow.

7. By typing really slowly.

8. Have a good one, YLB. Return with news of joy and victory.

LemonMelon said:
Well, let's see...

1. Axver and LMP tore apart each other's lists, degrading into veiled insults and much good humor.

2. LMP and I got our asses kicked in our DI matches

3. EYKIW is pure hilarity today

4. I recorded a 7-minute MP3 containing elements from the Fake DI list
:yikes:

you both did? man, i even sent phanan a thing so i could vote while i was away! fuck, looking at the rounds, lmp REALLY lost by a lot.

oooh, fake di list? :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yikes:

you both did? man, i even sent phanan a thing so i could vote while i was away! fuck, looking at the rounds, lmp REALLY lost by a lot.

oooh, fake di list? :drool:

I did, but their list is really good. It's not like I lost to Lance or Ax, otherwise I would've lost my shit.

Dinner was fast, but homework isn't.

We just had days and days of sun...now it's been pouring rain since last night. :( A real weekend letdown.

KhanadaRhodes said:

ehh i guess. theirs was my least favourite from round 5. :shrug:

homework :yuck:

It's an interesting listen, but I ended up liking it. Phanan and LM deserve to make it from my group, though.

Thanks again for your vote, btw. Where did you stand on the list after hearing it all the way through? Apart from the Kenny Rogers song... :lol:

KhanadaRhodes said:

ehh i guess. theirs was my least favourite from round 5. :shrug:

homework :yuck:

So I'm going to have your vote in that round too? :hyper:

So far I know for sure I'll have LMP, Axver, Tourist, Pfan, and your vote for the I&L match, which I need to win if I want to make the quarterfinals.

LemonMacPhisto said:
It's an interesting listen, but I ended up liking it. Phanan and LM deserve to make it from my group, though.

Thanks again for your vote, btw. Where did you stand on the list after hearing it all the way through? Apart from the Kenny Rogers song... :lol:
i liked your list a lot, i thought the songs and everything flowed well. aside from the kenny rogers song :giggle: i liked everything else.

LemonMelon said:
So I'm going to have your vote in that round too? :hyper:

So far I know for sure I'll have LMP, Axver, Tourist, Pfan, and your vote for the I&L match, which I need to win if I want to make the quarterfinals.
sure! :)

here's my rankings for your guys' round:

phanan
lmp
lemel
zootlesque
irishteen/lemonchick

this should've just been called the lemon round :facepalm:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i liked your list a lot, i thought the songs and everything flowed well. aside from the kenny rogers song :giggle: i liked everything else.

Axver gave it a D+ :grumpy:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:grumpy: i gave it an A. i gave yours an A too :sexywink:

Thank you. You're not disappointed by the inclusion of black people in my list. :up:

Yeah, go for LM in our round. I don't have a realistic shot of making the quarters after losing this round as badly. Phanan's got the support of the pret... proggies and has a great list to boot.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Thank you. You're not disappointed by the inclusion of black people in my list. :up:

Yeah, go for LM in our round. I don't have a realistic shot of making the quarters after losing this round as badly. Phanan's got the support of the pret... proggies and has a great list to boot.
you're welcome :D i don't see anything wrong with bringing some funk to the forums. :up:

:lol:

KhanadaRhodes said:

you're welcome :D i don't see anything wrong with bringing some funk to the forums. :up:

:lol:

Lila brought it last time, I figured I could take her place. :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

Dude, it's fucking noble of you to say that. Thank you very much. Phanan's pretty clearly the guy to beat right now.

I'll avenge you in the I&L match. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom