Cumbum Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Dialling 911 here will direct you to 111 emergency. I've tried.

Yeah, dialling 911 here redirects to 000. One guy I know who was visiting Australia was robbed and didn't know the emergency number, so he figured there was a chance 911 would redirect - and it did.

Varitek said:
that's one of the ones i'd seen before i saw that list, it's for sale on several major sex toy sites. with skins to attach, too.
Yeah, I'd heard of it before. I also read a review of that cone thing, and apparently it's awesome, although it looks pointy and painful :eyebrow:

mysterious_jen said:
ax im waiting till you come back from your dishes to talk to you !

Talk to me now. I'll go do the dishes during the Simpsons or something. I hope it's on tonight. I guess I'll find out in 15 minutes.

Awesome, The Simpsons IS on tonight. I'm pissed that shitty Friends has replaced it in the 6pm slot on weeknights.

Varitek said:

i told you i had to go brush my teeth at some point

45'd 6x

We seem to get 45ed much more now. I mean, I remember when we started noting it, it was 45ed x2 or x3. I routinely hit x6 these days.

i dialed 911 for real once, this dumpster was on fire outside a starbucks downtown at night, but it looked like starbucks was on fire, so i dialed while the 2 idiot boys i was with went running towards the smelly smoke in hopes of being heroes

Axver said:

We seem to get 45ed much more now. I mean, I remember when we started noting it, it was 45ed x2 or x3. I routinely hit x6 these days.

it happens more when you dont stop to type it

that time i started with 45x3 figuring i'd get at least that, then did 5 and then 6.

tho a lot now, i expect it, so i'll go read a paragraph of another site

studying in Ballarat is making me dumber i swear.

the people in the class are so :der:

if i heard one more person say "pacific" when they meant "specific" i was going to stab someone in the fucking eye with my pen.

the drive to and from gives me horrendus road rage.
:mad:

mysterious_jen said:
studying in Ballarat is making me dumber i swear.

the people in the class are so :der:

if i heard one more person say "pacific" when they meant "specific" i was going to stab someone in the fucking eye with my pen.

the drive to and from gives me horrendus road rage.
:mad:

:lmao: Wow, people actually do the 'pacific' for 'specific' thing? I mean, I've heard it mentioned by other people as a pet peeve, but I can't say I've encountered somebody do it.

So is Ballarat Uni more like Boganrat Uni or something?

Varitek said:
i dialed 911 for real once, this dumpster was on fire outside a starbucks downtown at night, but it looked like starbucks was on fire, so i dialed while the 2 idiot boys i was with went running towards the smelly smoke in hopes of being heroes

I've dialled 000 for real once, when my mother had her first pancreatitis attack and kept insisting she was fine, despite the fact she then blurted out the pain was worse than childbirth and was otherwise struggling to talk or stand up.

Axver said:

I've dialled 000 for real once, when my mother had her first pancreatitis attack and kept insisting she was fine, despite the fact she then blurted out the pain was worse than childbirth and was otherwise struggling to talk or stand up.

I've personally only called 111 once, when some loony on drugs came to my house a few years ago.

He was perfectly pleasant, just a fucking nutter.

Otherwise there have been the odd medical things, not related to me.

coolian2 said:

Yeah, i'll have to fix that sometime. I've recovered 100+ post margins before though.

Our dominance of the Hole of Horcum last night certainly has helped your cause.

45ed x4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom