Cumbum Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have REM on my list. I don't listen to them. Not from dislike, just never have.

phillyfan26 said:
I don't have REM on my list. I don't listen to them. Not from dislike, just never have.

Yeah, I just looked it up and realized it just seems like it cuz all the more recent ones I've listed to have had it.

This Lady Stardust is not good at all. And that's why I'm going to send it to you guys.

My microphone isn't kind to loudness, so turn your speakers down.

I'm sending it via e-mail, BTW. I'll just used the ones I have for each of you from sending playlists.

(I test my vocals the most on the second chorus, and they break both times I try to go high. Ignore this please.)

I re-sing some of the vocals without guitar at the end of the demo.

I dragged my amp up from the basement and am going to play a song electric only (no vocals or backing track).

Choose (note my guitar tone is similar to Mick Ronson with Bowie).

Ugh...Vampire Weekend is terrible. The Arctic Monkeys of 2008, except more derivative and not as talented.

phillyfan26 said:
I dragged my amp up from the basement and am going to play a song electric only (no vocals or backing track).

Choose (note my guitar tone is similar to Mick Ronson with Bowie).

Watch That Man.

LemonMelon said:

Watch That Man.

I've never found a tab for it and I'm not experienced enough to pick up most things from just listening.

I can play Ziggy Stardust, Moonage Daydream, Hang on to Yourself, and Panic in Detroit, though.

So I think my rating of Irishteen/Lemonchick's playlist is dropping with time, to below Khan and PFan.

phillyfan26 said:

I've never found a tab for it and I'm not experienced enough to pick up most things from just listening.

I can play Ziggy Stardust, Moonage Daydream, Hang on to Yourself, and Panic in Detroit, though.

Hang On To Yourself then. I'm burned out on the others.

I hate RHCP and most things associated with them. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for all of the praise they get on this forum.

LemonMelon said:
It's no coincidence that they're on about 6 of the lists.

They weren't on mine because, well, they don't flow with anything else I own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom