Cumbum Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Now, I realise Space Moon became a different beast later on, but the lasting impression in my head is its start, when a couple of whiny bitches decided that if a game had rules - oh, the horror! - and those rules didn't suit them, then it was "too serious" and "lolz Intarwebz r serius biznez".

The beginning was AtomicBono, Mountain Dew Ma, and Crown. The later two being friends/alters of the former ... or something.

But once others got involved, especially YLB, it got fun.

YLB sent me this ridiculously long list of movies to watch. It'll take me weeks to slog through them :crack:

LemonMelon said:
DI3 - "Huhuhuhuh...I like this song. And this one too."

DI4 - I just wanted to make a summery playlist, so I dug up one song after another that fit the bill, and the storyline just showed up by accident.

DI5 - Just the idea for a fake playlist is the best thing ever, so here we are.

Symphonic - Looked for some of The Flow and found it.

DI4 - Wrote the tracklisting on a piece of paper late at night when I couldn't find my iPod. Guessed transitions. Came up with a 25 song list. Revised it once: cut three, added one, ending with 23. Wrote the entire concept based on the idea that the ending with Explosions was abrupt and wouldn't fade out, thus "Left Looking For More."

LemonMelon said:
YLB sent me this ridiculously long list of movies to watch. It'll take me weeks to slog through them :crack:

I know what movies I need to watch. I just never get around to it.

In the middle of Animals now.

1. Pigs (Three Different Kinds)
2. Dogs
3. Pigs on a Wing, Pt. 1

I love Pigs On The Wing so much. Really gorgeous song. Not the best on the album, but still great.

Oh yeah, not saying it's bad at all, just not as good as the other.

Did I say "a" when it was supposed to be "the?" Whoops.

The guitar on Sheep is so awesome. The track is a nice change of pace from the darkness around it.

I wish I had decent recording equipment. I need to record my acoustic demos soon for some reviews.

You think so? Thanks. I like the mixing on the last track the most. It's intentionally bad, yet you can hear everything clearly.

Each makes it clear what the intention is.

I might record an acoustic demo now on my mic. Pick a song, LeMel.

Seeing as PFan's gonna record an acoustic demo, I'll upload my acoustic song and post it for anyone who wants it.

I was planning on using this song of mine on my DI list, but found it wouldn't fit anywhere.

I'm still on Irishteen/Lemonchick's playlist. It's alright. Nothing to write home about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom