Cue melodramatic entrance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
Where are they now? # 461 Klodomir

Where for art thou Klod?
She is online, but not pm'able.
Please if anyone see's her, tell her to march over this way.

Sincerely,
Management.

Re: Where are they now? # 461 Klodomir

Bugger! Busted by the management. I knew I should have started with some sweeping political and/or religious statement.

I don't know why you can't PM me, perhaps it's that newfangled premium member thang?

How are you, Ang? Big Momma yet?

omg, Klodomir!!!!! :heart: :hug:

where the heck have ya been? hoe gaat het???

you missed the great dutch gathering last year. :sad:

hope all is well and that you're back! :D

Hey Sula! Good to see you, girl!

I have been away because I have moved back to Denmark (with my Scottish boyfriend), and we have no internet at home yet - long story, I'll tell you some other day. I'm at work now but I'm just waiting for him to pick me up since I gave blood today and I'm feeling a bit woozy in the heat. So I thought I'd drop by and see how my old friends were doing. :hug:

So what's the scoop? I know I've been away for aaaages, so I don't expect you to tell me everything, but how are things here and in real life?

Did 80's leave Interference altogether, or only FYM? What a mess. :(

woo! Scottish = :up:

I was in Denmark last fall...errm, for five minutes in the Copenhagen airport. lol. But it LOOKED nice.

I'm actually leaving for Mali, West Africa in four days. :eek: Joining the Peace Corps. I'll be there for two years.

Wow, that's a huge change in your life. Have you written a thread about it somewhere so that I won't have to ask you lots of stupid questions?
Will you be able to get online there?

i just noticed that hello angel posted an interview that I did with one of our very own interference content people. so yeah, if you want to read all my rambling about it, it's in there. :D
here is the link

Excellent, I shall go and read that. Meanwhile, I'm offended that I've been back for an hour and 20 minutes, and Diamond hasn't hit on me yet.

I don't think diamond is in fym these days. But I've been gone for eight months and only back this summer, so I don't have all the scoop. :huh:

Well, they deported me, Salome. I didn't eat enough cheese, so they wouldn't have me anymore.

Now I live in Roskilde - you know, where viking ships and Pearl Jam fans go to die.

Oi! Check your darn email girl.

I was trying to move this off fym last night, but merged my thread into here instead :D

I be moving it now .... 1 day later :lol:

I could kill a few Pearl Jam fans over here though

Klodomir said:
Well, they deported me, Salome. I didn't eat enough cheese, so they wouldn't have me anymore.
it's a harsh rule, but a fair one :up:

Back
Top Bottom