CSGWs: Remember Me as a Time of Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to its constitution, the BNP is "committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948."

Wow.

Pretty much the British version of the KKK. With the HUGE percentage of non-whites in England, how can they even think of winning though? Who's going to vote for them besides a few?

:lol: True!

How is this even possible though? The percentage of non-Caucasians in England must be like 80% :lol:

well some people just can't do math :wink:
This country is deep in the potty, can't you tell why people like Emma and I want to leave!

But you'll make it more non-white :sad::sad:

:lol: I just read that. And tweeted about this extreme tragedy. :wink:

You should listen to it, I'd say it's not as bad as I expected but all honesty to be as bad as I expected my ears would of had to explode

You should listen to it, I'd say it's not as bad as I expected but all honesty to be as bad as I expected my ears would of had to explode

:laugh:

Yeah, I did. It's pretty bad. It's all good though, I'm listening to Atmosphere and will be listening to Black Star (Mos Def/Talib Kweli) on vinyl to cleanse my ears. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom