CSGWs: Remember Me as a Time of Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( Yuck. I've finally sort of gotten into a routine, so I can sleep during the day. Except yesterday...only got 2 hours of sleep. Probably not my best choice. :lol:

How are you otherwise?

Meh because of finances and school, fantastic everywhere else :lol:. If I could just win the lottery life would be perfect.

2 hours of sleep before and overnight shift? :ohmy:

Oh, do I ever know how that feels. :lol: My friends and I talk about how we wish money wasn't necessary to survive in society. :sigh: It'd make things much easier, I think. Maybe not...it'd be anarchy, but money's more of a hassle than anything else.

Yeah, 2 hours from midnight last night until now, and I'm not done until 8am. :crack: Feeling weirdly alright so far though.

Oh, do I ever know how that feels. :lol: My friends and I talk about how we wish money wasn't necessary to survive in society. :sigh: It'd make things much easier, I think. Maybe not...it'd be anarchy, but money's more of a hassle than anything else.

Yeah, 2 hours from midnight last night until now, and I'm not done until 8am. :crack: Feeling weirdly alright so far though.

I'm not asking to win the million or anything, but 10, 20 thousand? That'd be fine with me.

I actually understand that, like, right now, I'm wide awake, for no real reason :lol:, it just comes in waves of energy I suppose.

:yes: Enough so I could pay some of my debts off would be nice.

Exactly! I'll get super tired for a little bit, but if I can fight through it, then I'm good again for hours.

Mmm debt payoff :lol:

Yeah, if I wake myself up for a little bit, I regret it hours later when I'm ready to sleep :lol:

I randomly had to drive mom to work, that was fun. I"m so tired but things are keeping me from sleep :lol:

:bow: Seriously, you are amazing to be able to do this. :bow:

"Her name is Cassie
She's a blackbelt in karate.
Working for the university
She has to discipline her body."

:dance: :wink:

:lol:

By the time I went to sleep last night, I'd been up for 30 hours straight and was awake for 44 out of 46 hours. :crack:

OMFFFFGGGGG though! I bought a turntable today, and a shit-ton of albums!!!!!! I'll be back later to report, I have to get some speakers, then set it all up. :drool: :drool: :combust: :faint:

:lol:

By the time I went to sleep last night, I'd been up for 30 hours straight and was awake for 44 out of 46 hours. :crack:

OMFFFFGGGGG though! I bought a turntable today, and a shit-ton of albums!!!!!! I'll be back later to report, I have to get some speakers, then set it all up. :drool: :drool: :combust: :faint:

Turntables :drool:

Oh that's exciting stuff right there!

Turntables :drool:

Yes and yes! :hyper:

I think I've died and gone to heaven. :drool:

Ashley, you'll like this: I bought an original version of Born to Run today. :D Almost got Darkness and E Street, but resisted, and I already have Greetings and Magic back at home.

Now I have to go get all my records back from my mom's house too. :lol:

Magic is the only one of those I don't have the LP of. I have TWO copies of BTR :lol:. Mom's thinking of making me a clock out of one of the extras.

Here you go, because I'm a nerd and have this.

Vinyl Inventory. Nerding it up, yo:

LPs:
Peter Gabriel: Peter Gabriel 1, 2, 3, 4; So
Led Zeppelin: A bootleg, II, The Song Remains the Same (soundtrack?), In Through the Out Door, I, Physical Graffiti, Coda, Houses of the Holy
Gustav Holst: The Planets
Don Henley: Building the Perfect Beast (2 copies, one's broken)
David Bowie: Heroes, Hunky Dory
Bob Dylan: Highway 61 Revisited
Genesis: Invisible Touch
Black Sabbath: Heaven And Hell (2 copies...no idea why, Ask Chass)
Ted Nugent: Cat Scratch Fever
Boston: Boston
Bruce Willis: The Return of Bruno :swoon:
Mike Oldfield: Tubular Bells
Heart: Heart
The J. Geils Band: Freeze Frame
Uh...some album of classical music
Meat Loaf: Bat Out of Hell
Bruce Springsteen: Born in the USA; The Wild, the Innocent, and the E Street Shuffle; Greetings from Asbury Park, N.J.; The River; Born to Run (2 copies, one cover is nicer than the other); Darkness on the Edge of Town
The Eagles: Hotel California
Madonna: True Blue, Madonna
Bryan Adams: Reckless
George Michael: Faith
The Rolling Stones: Hot Rocks
Prince: Around the World in a Day, 1999
Amy Grant: Straight Ahead, My Father's Eyes, Amy Grant (at this point, I should mention, some of these are albums I bought for my mom)
Toto: IV
George Carlin: Take-Offs and Put-ons
John Mellencamp: American Fool, Scarecrow
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers: Let Me Up (I've Had Enough), Southern Accents, Damn the Torpedoes, Long After Dark
The Who: Tommy, Who's Next
The Land Before Time Soundtrack :)love: )
Gordan Lightfoot: Summertime Dream, Sundown
The Kinks: Sleepwalker
Cat Stevens: Teaser and the Firecat
ELO: Greatest Hits
Roxy Music: Avalon
Peter And The Wolf (Disney version)
Henry Mancini: Hatari
Little Shop of Horrors Soundtrack
A Rachmaninoff record
U2: The Unforgettable Fire

Singles:
12"
U2: The Unforgettable Fire
Sugar Hill Gang: Rapper's Delight

7"
Mel Blanc: Daffy Duck Flies South
Dueling Banjos
Steve Martin: King Tut
Vicki Lawrence: The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia
Elvis Presley: In the Ghetto
Hall & Oates: Private Eyes
The Beatles: We Can Work It Out
Bobby Darin: Mack The Knife, Beyond the Sea
Eddie Money: Walk on Water
The Vogues: Five O'Clock World
Artists United Against Apartheid: Sun City
Peter Gabriel: Sledgehammer
Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band: War, Dancing in the Dark, Brilliant Disguise
The Beach Boys: Barbara Ann
Funk Version of the Star Wars theme
The Eagles: Take it to the Limit
Band Aid: Feed the World
Glen Campbell: Rhinestone Cowboy
U2: Pride
Queen & David Bowie: Under Pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom