CSGWs: Remember Me as a Time of Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelina is an inspiration. I saw her interview on the Today show where she was talking about the world refugee crisis...

Justin!! It's been a dog's age. Where have you been and why haven't you been posting as much as you used to?

I expect a detailed report explaining the reasons of your absence on my desk tomorrow morning at 8:00 am sharp. :waiting:

Did you read my edited post? :wink:

What has been going on with you? Good stuff getting in the way or bad?

I've been.... all over the place lately. I just moved into a new apartment, things are all over the place, I've had some school issues, and I leave for home next week. So... way too much going on right now! On the other hand, I built a dresser from scratch and finished it today... who would've thought it?! :lol:

I even facebook-statused it :D

Yeah, I did but believe me I should keep away from reports for the rest of the night as I've already tonight sent one to an instructor addressing her by the wrong first name. :laugh:

Bad stuff but let's keep positive like your 100th possible career this time as a carpenter. :wink: That's really cool about your apartment. How do you like it? Also it's cool that you're going home next week. That should be great fun. :)

Well, if it's anything that needs sorting out, let me know. :nerd:

The new apartment is fantastic, it's a 2 bedroom-2 bathroom upper unit, really nice and in a nice area with everything close by.... much better than the campus dorms I was living in earlier.

On another note, how excited are you for Vegas? :hyper:

:mandatoryquestiontoask: :D

I haven't been following that very well :uhoh: I must be slipping! :lol: There is just so much going on in my own life I simply haven't had the time to do so... Brief me a bit on it and I'll air my views :nerd:

And imagine driving to Vegas at like 6 am in Jase's truck :drool:

I haven't been following that very well :uhoh: I must be slipping! :lol: There is just so much going on in my own life I simply haven't had the time to do so... Brief me a bit on it and I'll air my views :nerd:

And imagine driving to Vegas at like 6 am in Jase's truck :drool:

Well basically Iran is nearing what could be a revolution. They had their recent election which the opposition claims was fixed and have been protesting in the thousands in the streets despite the warnings of the supreme leader of the country. Iranian Americans have been having rallies to support the opposition and things are getting a bit intense. So basically the country is being divided because the opposition feels they weren't given a voice in the election.

Oh my god Zee, that will be like a flashback to my old debate meets with the discussions at an insane time in the morning! :laugh:

Wow... both Iran and Iraq are wartorn countries and instead of civilians getting back on track and having their lives stabilized, there just seems to be one political issue after another. :|

Why is that there is just so much conflict in those areas? I mean it as a serious legitimate question...

The discussions in Vegas will happen after the show, I think. The drive there will be purely fun and taking pics and all :hyper:

Are you looking to get a ticket for LA too? :hyper::hyper:

Wow... both Iran and Iraq are wartorn countries and instead of civilians getting back on track and having their lives stabilized, there just seems to be one political issue after another. :|

Why is that there is just so much conflict in those areas? I mean it as a serious legitimate question...

The discussions in Vegas will happen after the show, I think. The drive there will be purely fun and taking pics and all :hyper:

Are you looking to get a ticket for LA too? :hyper::hyper:

I can't understand why there are so many political issues popping up one after another either. Iran seemed to be quite stable with a small movement but now this. I wish I had some kind of answer but I'm at a loss. Maybe the media just doesn't cover these countries with a enough depth to prepare us for the coming issues?

Oh the pictures will be hilarious I'm sure. Also embarrassing but it's all good. :D

I'm not trying for a LA ticket but I hope to catch them if possible on the 3rd or 4th leg. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom