Cry without weeping, talk without speaking... DESCRIBE without raising your voice!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:

:shrug:

this stuff is awesome:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:shrug: And my friend made absolut vanilla and diet coke- I almost threw up I swear! :lmao:

<I never have my own drinks, my friends drink because their parents let them...and I just have sips :shifty: :lol: I'm serious though, I've never really been drunk drunk :angel:

back to the future is awesome :love:

sami0201 said:
<I never have my own drinks, my friends drink because their parents let them...and I just have sips :shifty: :lol: I'm serious though, I've never really been drunk drunk :angel:

i don't get drunk:wink: just one beer usually

now in europe i may have had more than 1 some inghts :shifty:

:lmao: Adam

I swear this is a true story that happened a long time ago: My grandma's friend has a daughter (she must have been a teenager at the time) and she always kept her room SO messy- like you couldn't see the floor, clothes draped everywhere, etc. And one day the mom realized she was missing a chair or something (I don't know how it happened) and a few years later when her daughter went to college they cleaned out her room and found the chair!! :lmao:

I can't imagine how horrible a room has to be for that to happen though :yikes:

^My room is the same! It looks a little smaller than it actually is in the picture, but it's still really little

This is standing pretty much in front of my desk...then across from the bed is the closet and behind me is a tiny enclave where the bedroom door is :lol:

Last edited:
Come to think of it, this movie is so stupid sometimes! How the hell does Marty hook up a camcorder from 1985 with a TV in 1955? :lmao:

^ Wow, your room is gorgeous! :love:

^Thanks...I just re-did the whole thing a few months ago :love: But I still don't have a headboard :lol:

You can see a bit of my desk chair all the way on the left :giggle: I guess I'm standing more by the door than in front of the desk :hmm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom