Cry without weeping, talk without speaking... DESCRIBE without raising your voice!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
vivalapopedge said:

Well, you were in Dublin..........lucky :madspit:

:wink:

Ye but I was sitting....................and I was sitting ina section with few people who looked like fans...................only one person air guitared the Fly :wink:

sami0201 said:
^I'm not that sad :lol: It would have been cool though
Sucks though. You saw Crumbs but didn't you?

I did see Crumbs for the first time ever :hyper: I just remember yelling to my friend who came with me that "They've never played this before!!" I saw Electric Co. too :drool: and WGRYWH :drool: performed about 5 feet from me :drool: :drool: and The First Time :drool: Such a great night, now only if a complete dvd boot would come out...

Irishteen said:

Ye but I was sitting....................and I was sitting ina section with few people who looked like fans...................only one person air guitared the Fly :wink:

I didn't get "The Fly" :sad: ...........but I cried at the beginning of the show cuz I couldn't see the stage and the people around me let me to the front of the outside edge of the ellipse:hyper: I have amazing close Bono pics :hyper:

onebloodonelife said:

I did see Crumbs for the first time ever :hyper : I just remember yelling to my friend who came with me that "They've never played this before!!" I saw Electric Co. too : drool: and WGRYWH :drool : performed about 5 feet from me :drool : :drool: and The First Time :drool: Such a great night, now only if a complete dvd boot would come out...

That's SO cool! It must have been such an awesome moment!
You had GA? :drool: I had GA for one show and the other I was in the nosebleeds but it was still amazing :bow:

Lucky you have a friend who would go! I had to sit with my mom for GA all day :lol:

Mysterious Ways :rockon: I love this song live :love:

^:lmao: I know :combust:

^i was supposed to go with my dad, but he was having back trouble and couldn't wait in line all day with me, so they gave the extra ticket to my friend (she only came because the ticket was free)

vivalapopedge said:

I didn't get "The Fly" :sad: ...........but I cried at the beginning of the show cuz I couldn't see the stage and the people around me let me to the front of the outside edge of the ellipse:hyper: I have amazing close Bono pics :hyper:

Well, I was ind of in the more well off section, not the VIP, not the normal seating, but the middle............the wooden floors were nice but I wish I was with real fans instead of who I was with..........................people looked at me when singing along to Party Girl

Irishteen said:

Well, I was ind of in the more well off section, not the VIP, not the normal seating, but the middle............the wooden floors were nice but I wish I was with real fans instead of who I was with..........................people looked at me when singing along to Party Girl

Crazy people! :huh: :wink: How could they not know Party Girl?

^yeah, it would've been a great time no matter who i went with, i mean i bought tickets for the show 6 months in advance, there's nothing that could've brought my anticipation down or ruined the show

^You should have sat on the floor or something! :lol: You're not allowed to bring them in anway...Some people brought the chairs back to their cars, we just threw ours out since we bought cheap ones just for the day :wink:

^I was so excited I couldn't even stand, I had seen into Gavin Rossdale in my hotel.......my dad pretended the whole night that he was fine and then the next day.........:sad:

we didn't bring chairs either because we got dropped off by my stepmom and grandma, so we just took turns standing and sitting on the ground :lol:

the best part is that while you're at a concert and standing for almost 5 hours (not to mention the 6 standing in line), you don't notice how much your legs hurt because you're too into the concert and excited, etc. but right when i got onto the lighttrain, i couldn't move my legs at all and had to move them with my hands, but then the next day i was fine :lol:

viva, your poor dad :sad: that's what my dad would've been like if he would've come with me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom