Cry without weeping, talk without speaking... DESCRIBE without raising your voice!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:
John :sad: :hug: Is Dublin really big? How far do you live from Bono's house?

It is more like a really huge village, rather than a city

I have no idea...............I know it's just a DART trip away o that's, 10 minutes to DART statio...................some time on the DART.......................walk accross the beach, up the alley and there are the big gates

Irishteen said:

It is more like a really huge village, rather than a city

I have no idea...............I know it's just a DART trip away o that's, 10 minutes to DART statio...................some time on the DART.......................walk accross the beach, up the alley and there are the big gates

Is DART the train? :eyebrow:

^^^Oh that's cool!

^^:lol: I don't know when Adam's birthday is :lmao: Edge's is August something (I think?) Bono's is May 10...Larry's is October 30 or 31?...

^I think it's like a train/subway kinda thing :hmm:

Ohh the crazy Viking tour, thats goes into the water down by the docklands where Gloria was filmed, why didn;t you say so

^^John, you will always be cool

^I have a ton of family there so we went for almost three weeks, I had to pack three weeks of clothes into one suitcase I had to share with my sister:huh: I was a U2 fan, though I was only twleve and my level of fandom was not as high as it is today:wink: We were only in Dublin for three days but I got to see the Clarence Hotel and Hanover Quay! :dancing:

yes, irish always = :cool:

and john, i'm pretty sure that all of us on the board are so far gone that we'll never be able to not be U2 fans :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom