Cry without weeping, talk without speaking... DESCRIBE without raising your voice!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^I was such an idiot, I just stared at him and he saw me and looked at my U2 shirt and smiled :huh:

Yeah, my dad said that it was definitely worth seeing such an amazing concert though :wink:

For 5/17 and 11/22 I went with my mom and for 12/7 I went with my mom, dad, and younger brother :heart:

For 11/22 we didn't bring any chairs because we took the train in and it was raining and windy and freezing

For 12/7 it was freezing and we brought chairs because we knew we'd be able to bring them back to the car....but they let us inside at 9:00 a.m., so we didn't freeze too badly :lol:

^^^:lol:

Yeah that's what my mom said :up: My dad wouldn't go even though I really wanted him to (he's such a bigger fan than her) because he refused to wait all day and stand at the show :madspit: :down: When we got home he was so mad he didn't go :lmao:

circa1992 said:
For 5/17 and 11/22 I went with my mom and for 12/7 I went with my mom, dad, and younger brother :heart:

For 11/22 we didn't bring any chairs because we took the train in and it was raining and windy and freezing

For 12/7 it was freezing and we brought chairs because we knew we'd be able to bring them back to the car....but they let us inside at 9:00 a.m., so we didn't freeze too badly :lol:

Wow, that was extremely redundant :lol:

:lol: Sarah that's really cool that your whole family are fans

For 10/14 I went with my aunt and her fiance, and my uncle :heart:
the for 11/13 I went with my mom

^^:lol: When I was begging him to go with me he was all "I saw them on the boy and war tours and a bunch on the Joshua Tree tour, I don't need to see them again" then he was sooo upset :lmao: Serves him right :angry: :wink:

sami0201 said:
:lol: Sarah that's really cool that your whole family are fans

For 10/14 I went with my aunt and her fiance, and my uncle :heart:
the for 11/13 I went with my mom

awesome :rockon:

My mom and dad were at the 10/14 concert as well....they felt bad for not bringing me, so they called me on their cell and let me listen to the entire concert through the phone :love: :heart:

^I was gonna go to the 11/22 one and either buy outside from a scalper or wait at the box office all day....but then my cousin broke her foot so I had no way of getting to the city because my aunt was in the hospital with her :madspit: :sad:

sami0201 said:
^I was gonna go to the 11/22 one and either buy outside from a scalper or wait at the box office all day....but then my cousin broke her foot so I had no way of getting to the city because my aunt was in the hospital with her :madspit: :sad:

:sad: *pouts* :sad:

You could've come with us :wink:

You have to let me know when you'll be in this area again :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom