*cry*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
What makes you cry? I cry during the Wonder Years. *SOB*

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

I cried during "Boston Public" once. LMAO at myself

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

I'm dog lover, and when ever I watch a movie or TV show and the animal dies I cry.
frown.gif

*sniff* It was the episode where Winnie was hanging out with the Juniors and Kevin was like 'does yer mom know?' and then there was an accident and Bob Sigur was playing and he went to her house and--OMG *Sob*

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Hmmm...well, tv shows sometimes make me cry, but what makes me cry the most is when I see pictures of how the world is today...that makes me really sad.

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

*confesses*

I cry at commercials. Esp. really mushy ones. There was a cute Coke? Pepsi? commercial years ago, where this blonde little boy about 4-5 yrs. old came to visit his gramma, and she opened the door, and a bazillion adorable puppies poured out and pounced all over him, and he was laughing really hard cos they were licking his face and knocking him over at the same time, awwwwww... *SNERF!*

Now, on our local PBS station, they have these "speak your mind" blurbs where people go into these PBS booths set up around town, and talk candidly about...whatever. The people who talk about their kids, or adoption or families about kill me....very sweet, very heartwarming, very real....makes me teary every time!
frown.gif

Originally posted by spinninghead77:

I used to cry everytime that I watched that show "Party of Five". It was very emotional!!!

[/B][/QUOTE]

I do that too... ehh... since it's still running here. It might have been the last episode just a few weeks ago though. How does it end? It was the episode where they sold the house and all looked back. So I just assumed it was the last one. I love that serie and watch it every time it's shown.
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

I cry sometimes when I look at my children, I think about the world that they will inherit and eventually be in my spot, looking into my grandchildren's eyes, thinking the same things I do and wondering how did all this happen - I cry at injustices done to the innocent (people or animal) and I cry to LOVE IS BLINDNESS!! Ok, there are a couple of Hallmark Card comercials that make my ball like a baby too!

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
I'm dog lover, and when ever I watch a movie or TV show and the animal dies I cry.
frown.gif

The worst one lately was 'My Dog Skip'.

I saw that in a theater, and I'm sure the whole place heard me crying. Luckily, a lot of other people were crying too.

frown.gif

Originally posted by angelwhisper_29:
I cry sometimes when I look at my children, I think about the world that they will inherit and eventually be in my spot, looking into my grandchildren's eyes, thinking the same things I do and wondering how did all this happen
aaaww
frown.gif
same way with my neices. One of them (almost 3) she's not allowed to watch TV or anything and sometime back in Sept. she told me that tha planes were flying upside down and the castles (WTC buildings) were on fire and the mommys and daddys had to go home and sleep together with their babies that night.

That made me SO MAD that she was even a little aware of what was going on that I started crying when she told me that. ak!

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
I do that too... ehh... since it's still running here. It might have been the last episode just a few weeks ago though. How does it end? It was the episode where they sold the house and all looked back. So I just assumed it was the last one. I love that serie and watch it every time it's shown.
smile.gif

That is the last one!!

I cried when Robert Downey Jr. left Ally Mcbeal, I also cried when Dylan chose Kelly over Brenda on 90210!!

LMAO I used to cry during "boy Meets World"

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Originally posted by WildHonee:
LMAO I used to cry during "boy Meets World"

Hehe, there was a marathon on the Disney channel today of BMW...and I cry too...that show broke a lot of ground...*sniff*

------------------

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Hehe, there was a marathon on the Disney channel today of BMW...and I cry too...that show broke a lot of ground...*sniff*

!!!!!!! I MISSED A MARATHON?! FECK!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97%compatible with Bono
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself" ~GypsyHeartGirl~

"Bono...a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

It's still on...I've been watching it all day because there's been nothing else on...blarg.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

This is really dumb....but there was this cat food (9 Lives) commercial a few years back where Morris gets lost/runs away....and the little girl makes posters ("Lost Cat" complete w/ilustration in crayon)....and you see her looking forlornly out the window as it start to rain..and a row of trees on her street all decked with her handmade posters with the crayon running in the rain....

Of course Morris comes back at the end...but I still got teary-eyed! Isn't that too silly? A cat food commercial for Pete's sake!
smile.gif

------------------
"Love is a verb..."
enterangell@cs.com

An Der Sch?nen Blauen Donau (The Blue Danube) at the end of the New Year's concert from Vienna. Every bloody year! Must be the Austrian blood.

Hmmm...well, tv shows sometimes make me cry, but what makes me cry the most is when I see pictures of how the world is today...that makes me really sad.

real life stuff does make me cry a lot. i spend a lot of time in the car, luckily I have NPR, and the saddest news stories will give me tears. the ones about homeless people are the worst. that and the casual murders are reported by most journalists.

you know what else made me cry, really bad? Magnolia. Man, that movie...i know it is not real, but it was evocative. I was weeping my poor eyes out. My husband started crying a little, too. Mostly because I was, but you know.

also- every-singe-frickin-time i hear "so cruel." yep. every time. i can't help it now. it's a conditioned response.

Just thought of more things that make me cry...the movie "Playing By Heart" (btw, if you haven't seen this movie...see it, it was the most underrated film of the year a couple of years ago, it just disappeared off the face of the earth)

And the song "Running to Stand Still" never fails to bring the tears...

------------------

Just thought of more things that make me cry...the movie "Playing By Heart" (btw, if you haven't seen this movie...see it, it was the most underrated film of the year a couple of years ago, it just disappeared off the face of the earth)

I loved this movie. Barely noone has seen it!!!

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Originally posted by MissZooropa:
smile.gif

That is the last one!!

Oh, now I cry..... *sob*

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

I cried when u saw The Snowman and E.T. for the 1st time- but i was 5, i could be excused
smile.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

Originally posted by Peaseblossom:
Lately, anything. I'm stressed. Very very stressed and hormonally imbalanced.
*hugabug*
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97%compatible with Bono
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself"
~Gypsy~

"Bono...a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Back
Top Bottom