Cruz & McConaughey Split..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
That's a shame, they seemed like a nice enough couple. At least it happened before they got married :| Though I know a few ladies that will be happy to hear the news :whistle:

The "sexiest man alive" is available again.

Matthew McConaughey and Penelope Cruz "have decided to split," Cruz spokesman Robert Garlock told The Associated Press Friday. McConaughey's rep, Alan Nierob, confirmed the breakup, first reported by People magazine.

The couple costarred in 2005's "Sahara."

McConaughey, People's reigning hunk of hunks, appeared in this year's "Failure to Launch."

This fall, Cruz, 32, stars in Pedro Almodovar's "Volver," ("Return"), which just made a splash at the Cannes Film Festival.

Cruz and McConaughey, 36, parted ways four weeks ago due to busy work schedules, People reports.

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ap/20060602/114927846000.html

elevation2u said:
not surprised.
though I don't understand the "sex" appeal McConaughey has, he's a mediocre actor, does crappy films, and not attractive.

The only memorable part is a good movie he's had was the dude in Dazed and Confused.

I see him doing Lifetime or Hallmark movies in about 10-15 years.

details2006-4.jpg

:combust: :drool:

I was a fan of Matthew in A Time To Kill, for me he was superhot in that movie. Then his looks sort of changed or something-so did his acting. There's a rumor I read somewhere that he doesn't wear deodorant, which doesn't make sense since he told Oprah he brushes his teeth so much. He definitely marches to the beat of his own drummer (naked bongo drummer :wink: ) which is cool.

Maybe they'll get back together someday.

I think he's a pretty man.

Penelope Cruz? Pretty when you first see her, the the longer you look at her, the weirder she looks.

corianderstem said:
Penelope Cruz? Pretty when you first see her, the the longer you look at her, the weirder she looks.

I agree completely, plus her accent really rubs me the wrong way.

And the fact she always dates co-stars.

Nicholas Cage after Capt. Corelli's Mandolin
Tom Cruise after Vanilla Sky
and McConaughey after Sahara.

Back
Top Bottom