---Crumple or Fold???---

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with the crusader (this time.)

OK - so today is a new day and it is time to elaborate (not to too much degree, but for curiosities sake.)

Women just don't do #2 and there is nothing that anyone can say that will change my mind. They just don't. They do fart, however, and they do stink, but that is just cute.

Now, for your answers.

I agree that folders never miss, but I will put this out there. Isn't a nice folded 'pad' of TP nice and soft, whereas a crumpled ball has edges? I know, I know, scientifically the crumpled ball has a greater surface area, but I just cannot imagine approaching that area with something with edges. I just cannot.

Now cass brought up something interesting (I think.) When the new roll of TP is installed, should the loose side go 'out' or against the wall? After all my years on this planet I have favored the roll going out, but I have also found that when you give it a good spin, more unwanted squares get dispensed versus when the roll unwinds towards the wall.

In any event, I have taken this too far, but I do ask for some kind of crumple explanation please.

Thank you.

P.S. I have a friend who is literally an animal. He was so impressed with the, uh, size of his production he took a digital picture of it, and emailed it to all our friends. He titled the email "pictures from our wedding" and when we all opened it up, we saw his friend in the bowl. It was disgusting. It was great.

ouizy said:

P.S. I have a friend who is literally an animal. He was so impressed with the, uh, size of his production he took a digital picture of it, and emailed it to all our friends. He titled the email "pictures from our wedding" and when we all opened it up, we saw his friend in the bowl. It was disgusting. It was great.

:eyebrow:

:coocoo:

TripThruUreWires said:
you guys actually use toilet paper? :scratch: :confused: :shrug:

I always wonder about this on laundry day - in regards to the male population. I don't believe track marks (streaks, somebody help me, what's the word I'm lookin for?) are much of a problem in the female population.

*Cannot BELIEVE I jumped in on this crazy thread* :banghead:

this thread is classic

bonosloveslave said:
I don't believe track marks (streaks, somebody help me, what's the word I'm lookin for?) are much of a problem in the female population.

I think you're looking for the term skid marks. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom