Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to dry my hair and curl up in bed since I didnt sleep last night.

My dream included a huge monster sized lion/tiger thing that was attacking my car. Before the attack in the dream I stopped the car at the end of a road and a cat slid off the top of my car, down the window and off the hood. Very bizarre.

Ok, fah, switch it up a bit with the pastas, sauce, and protiends, right?

So, instead of spaghetti have penne with (insert a sauce that's not cream-based here) and chicken? My mom makes a really good penne pasta with chicken and feta cheese. :drool:

I need to find a good singles cookbook, or something, lol.

Kariann said:
My dream included a huge monster sized lion/tiger thing that was attacking my car. Before the attack in the dream I stopped the car at the end of a road and a cat slid off the top of my car, down the window and off the hood. Very bizarre.

I had an interesting one last night. I dreamt that Matthew Perry (Chandler from Friends) gave me a belated Christmas gift. It was in a little picnic basket. When I opened it, it was tickets to all the upcoming U2 shows, and plane tickets to all the cities where the concerts were being held. In my dream, I just sat on the floor and cried because I was so happy. Then I woke up. :mad:

But, Chandler? WTF was up with that?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, fah, switch it up a bit with the pastas, sauce, and protiends, right?

So, instead of spaghetti have penne with (insert a sauce that's not cream-based here) and chicken? My mom makes a really good penne pasta with chicken and feta cheese. :drool:

I need to find a good singles cookbook, or something, lol.

I think you're onto something :up:

Other good protein sources included canned tuna and salmon (if you like fish). As for cream based sauces they are ok depending on the protein. There are lots of meatless/soy based products that would go well in pasta sauce too :yes: and don't forget about grilled vegetables :drool:

Kariann said:
:wave:

I am actually going to go to bed at a reasonable hour. :shocked:
Nine thirty?!?! Are you feeling okay?? :wink:

I haven't been asleep enough to dream in a few days. :yikes:

fah said:

Me too :up:

I use the lower fat feta...for a low fat cheese it's actually pretty good. Many low fat/light cheeses just don't taste right
I love feta too!! It's low fat? Now I love it even more! :D

Nighty night :wave:

Tomorrow is my Monday - I go back to work after being on holidays for 3 weeks. I wonder if I will remember how to work :D

I'm just hoping we don't get a big dump of snow tonight :|

As for the low fat feta - I actually bought it by accident and didn't notice I had bought the 'wrong' feta until I was checking the label for the expiry date.

:| I found disc #9. :tsk: There's nothing on it that's all that exciting that I needed to frantically search my apartment all week for. :shrug:

Now disc #7 is :drool:

:edge: :heart:

:yuck: I don't know what flavor this jelly bean is, but it's gross. Maybe it's cantaloupe or something.

arw9797 said:
this has been such a long week but at the same time I can't believe it's already a week tomorrow that I had new year's company. :huh:
Same here...the weekend seems like it happened before half this week...I can't believe it was a week already. :|

Dammit if I eat another cnataloupe jelly bean I'm gonna :barf:! Maybe that's a sign to stop eating jelly beans.

:weird:

I keep getting an error message when I try to vote. The dude I wanted to win from the very beginning is in the final two and I WANT his band to win. I love his voice :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom