Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:

arw, thanks for the u2 vcd and the card!

:D

There's plenty more where that came from....if you want to do a b&p let me know :)

I dont' think we have a Staples. We have Office Max and Office Depot. Of course I realized as I was pulling into my parking lot tonight that I wanted to go to either of the two and they are both by my work. :mad: I can't think of an office supply store any closer to me than work so I guess it'll have to be tomorrow night. If I remember :madspit:

I have to go to the mall tomorrow night after work to pick something up from the Gap there for my store. I need to go to bed at a reasonable time tonight so I'm not so busy trying not to fall asleep while driving home that I forget to get off the highway a few exits early.

The Anton Corbijn book comes out the day AFTER my birthday. :| And it's wicked expensive.

I will have a few dead months at work and I was already ready to climb the walls on Saturday. :| I am not one for standing around doing nothing...I see myself moving a lot of walls around in the future.

Jim just tried to make fun of me for being sad that the tour has been postponed. :rolleyes: He's singing a different tune now that I told him WHY.

arw9797 said:
:der: :reject: I just went off on a different direction, as usual, in a pm :shifty: But I think I answered the important stuff :shifty:
:laugh: If it was the one to me, you're all set.

My mother has called me TWICE from downstairs tonight!

I didn't proofread that pm since she called and distracted me and there are some typos bugging me now. :grumpy:

arw9797 said:
:eyebrow: did you answer it?
Yes...I started going off on a tangent about the calendar on here as she called me. That "Where the hell..." that doesn't go anywhere was me trying to find the link to Calendar. Where the hell did Calendar go?? Did Universal Music take that away too? :confused:

*hides sudafed from arw so she doesn't kick my typoing ass anymore*

:D

Just kidding, that was mean of me. I'll just learn to proofread better instead. :)

I'm having an I :heart: Black Sabbath day and I borrowed a CD from my sister and the one song I was dying to hear skips. :|

I guess that means I need to buy myself a copy of it this weekend :D

:hmm: I'm dizzy, my voice is scrartchy, I have a headache, and I'm freezing even though I have the heat up high. :eek:

:scream: I better not be at the beginning stages of a cold!!! :mad:

arw9797 said:
My mom thinks you are both very nice girls and pratically started to :sad: when I told her about newest adventure.
:cute: Tell her thanks!!

Your family is really nice. It was fun having brunch with everyone! :D

Someone remind me to stop by the mall on my way home tomorrow to pick some stuff up for my store. I should go to bed soon so I don't forget.

I don't want to get up at 5!! Sleeping in the last few days has been SO nice!!

I am having issues with Sexy Weatherman Jym lately....

Apparently we have more rain coming our way and one day we are going to have heavy rain again so there will be more flooding. I havent seen it in daylight but there is a park next to the freeway that looked like there was so much water it was a lake when we drove past tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom