Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
:( Sorry Shari.

But yay for arw!!! :hyper:

The wine qent right to my head tonight for some reason. :drunk:
Tis a good thing you have off tomorrow then.
Thanks for the sympathy...................

342854%3A%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232374735%3A5%3A7ot1lsi

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:heart: 31-17 AT Lambeau!!!!:heart:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

shari schultz said:

Tis a good thing you have off tomorrow then.
Thanks for the sympathy...................
You can say that again...:shifty:

Your welcome, In lfew over packers territory last week before and after I was in Vikingland; it's the least I can do. :wink:

shari schultz said:
Ok, the Packers lost :sigh:. I may have just watched the last game Brett Favre plays in before his retirement. :sigh: Will have to wait and see.

Meanwhile, Go Vikings! Gotta root for the NFC team. Doesn't mean I have to like Randy Moss though:madspit: Won't. Ever. Happen.

:hug: that's awfully kind of you to root for the Vikes now. :cute: That would not happen in my family if the Packers won today. We never want them to win! EVER!!!!!!

Oh and Randy Moss is a great receiver but he's a little :coocoo: in the head. There's been a lot of mixed emotions about him lately.

:laugh: Evilis songs on ukelele

I have a STRONG urge to watch the Temple Bar Mix of Veritog now...

:wink: That can be arrainbged!

:huh: WAY too mush wine. When did 3 galsses beome too much??

:shocked: yuou're covering up SSBOAB!!! :shame:

:sexywink: I like the little signed guitar. subjexcting myself to Elvis for the last 24 hours has made me REALLY want to tgo back to Graceland!!

Schmeg said:
:shocked: yuou're covering up SSBOAB!!! :shame:

:sexywink: I like the little signed guitar. subjexcting myself to Elvis for the last 24 hours has made me REALLY want to tgo back to Graceland!!

No...Im actually not...I can see him looking at me between the 2 pictures...hes is perfectly placed so that I can see him. :D

I got that little guitar on my first trip there.

I know....it has me REALLY wanting to go back to Memphis too! I would go back in a heartbeat!

Kariann said:

No...Im actually not...I can see him looking at me between the 2 pictures...hes is perfectly placed so that I can see him. :D

I got that little guitar on my first trip there.

I know....it has me REALLY wanting to go back to Memphis too! I would go back in a heartbeat!
:sexywink: Leaving the whole thing visible can be dangerous. Al the other sutff is reallyt cool!

I would go back tomorrow!

Does anyone else have a problem with all these people asking for the Compleyte U2 over e-mail? I just paid about $100 for it,. WITH a coupon...I'm not handing it over for free to rqandom people over the internet, sorry.

Schmeg said:
Does anyone else have a problem with all these people asking for the Compleyte U2 over e-mail? I just paid about $100 for it,. WITH a coupon...I'm not handing it over for free to rqandom people over the internet, sorry.
It was bound to happen eventually..........
Don't think I would be handing it out to random people either

Schmeg said:

It doesnt surprise me and no I dont think Ill be handing it out to random people either. There are a select few that I would and thats about it.

Kariann said:
Here is my Elvis ornament now placed on my desk shelf.

3428554723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3236%3E5%3B7%3E8%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D32328382%3B%3B388nu0mrj

Why I felt compelled to take a picture and post it I have no idea...I'm blaming it on subjecting myself to Elvis for nearly 48 hours at this point.

:ohmy: what is that U2 thing next to the Hawaii Elvis?!?!?

Schmeg said:

yeah that's lame. I would never ask anyone to share that! :tsk:

When I trade I very rarely will even copy U2 stuff that is sold in stores. I figure I found the $$$ to pay for it so they can too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom