Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
I feel asleep watching Venon ER on animal planet :grumpy:

That at 11:00ish....I just woke up about 15 minutes ago :| Venon ER was playing again.

It was about people being bitten by all of the baby snakes that were born in the Mojave desert in the early Fall :mad: Why does there have to be deadly snakes where I want to travel too? :madspit:

:| I guess I don't know how to speel at 4 in the morning. I spelled venom wrong twice :shrug:

:hmm: there's a message on my answering machine saying that whoever it is would like to talk to me about a recent sweepstakes entry. :eyebrow: First thought....SCAM. Second thought....I did sign up a few times on Target.com from a few receipts I had saying to sign up to win a $5000.00 shopping spree at Target. :faint: Now I did give Target.com my email address to notify me if I've won so why would they call and why would they not say which sweepstakes entry it is? I still say scam but I think I'd pass out if I won a $5000.00 shopping spree at Target so I'm curious about calling...:crack: but I probably won't because I'm sure it's just a bunch of crap! :mad:

arw9797 said:

:| I guess I don't know how to speel at 4 in the morning. I spelled venom wrong twice :shrug:

:der: I also don't know how to spell the word spell. :tsk: I really should stop posting when I don't have my contacts in.

:D

*arw is finished rereading posts and looking for typo's* :reject:

I have Slane in the dvd player BLASTING through my speakers right now. I hope my neighbors are pissed because I'm so tired of their loud bassy music they play all night long. :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: :grumpy: I really want to see Hotel Rwanda. I thought for something to do last weekend we could go see it at the movie theater at 50th and France or in Uptown...those are the theater's that play limited viewing stuff. Anyways of course it was only playing in LA and NY. Well now this weekend it's at 50th and France :sigh: :mad: I think I'm going with my sister later today but who knows with her...

:hmm: I've been thinking about doing nothing today for weeks and now I'm bored :der:

I've been up since 10 and so far I've cleaned my kitchen, paid all my bills for the month, and cleaned up my couch and table....I made a mess last night wrapping birthday gifts for my grandpa.

I could read Killing Bono since I was dying to get it and I've barely touched it. I also have to finish Motely Crue's book.

I think I'm boring myself in this thread now so I'll leave it. :huh:

Who wants to take my dance test for me? :D:D:D

I get irrationally nervous before these things. WTF? It's nothing I haven't done a million times before...literally, a million, since it took me 11 tries combined to get through the European Waltz and the Tango...It's the same thing with three extra, super-grouchy people watching. That's it. I am wearing my passing dress, new tights, too much makeup, and a tight ponytail; I've done this stupid thing weekly since the first week of July...I don't have to solo because I'm old now and they're afraid I'll break a hip and I get irrationally nervous at the solo part and I don't want to solo...Everything's fine.

/self-pep talk in Randoom. Sorry! Wish me luck!

Last edited:
Schmeg said:
Who wants to take my dance test for me? :D:D:D

I get irrationally nervous before these things. WTF? It's nothing I haven't done a million times before...literally, a million, since it took me 11 tries combined to get through the European Waltz and the Tango...It's the same thing with three extra, super-grouchy people watching. That's it. I am wearing my passing dress, new tights, too much makeup, and a tight ponytail; I've done this stupid thing weekly since the first week of July...I don't have to solo because I'm old now and they're afraid I'll break a hip and I get irrationally nervous at the solo part and I don't want to solo...Everything's fine.

/self-pep talk in Randoom. Sorry! Wish me luck!

*sending good luck thoughts*

I just got back from seeing Hotel Rwanda. I was a little confused at first and I feel like there was stuff missing from the story but all in all it was an amazing movie. There was not a single seat left in the entire theater and my sister was crying through the last half of the movie. I'm so happy I decided to leave the house today and see it.

Tomorrow's my lazy afternoon and I'm pretty sure I'll be saying the same thing at this time tomorrow night!

Well I do have tomorrow too but I have to go to my grandpa's birthday party for lunch. But the Vikings/Packers THIRD game of the year is on at 3:30 so he said everyone has to be out of his house by 3:00 so he can rest up before the game! :cute:

It's do or die for the Vikings and Packers. Only one gets to advance. I don't think the Vikings would get passed the next round even if they win tomorrow. But since it's the Packers :madspit: of course I want them to win a little more than I normally would! :D

I have nothing to do tomorrow. :drool: I think the Patriots have the weekend off or else I'd go watch the game with my dad.

I do have to run out to buy some blank dvd's but that's about it! :D

Are these football playoffs? :der: (I'm such a girl, unless we're talking hockey.)

I had a nice dinner out with my friend Heather, came back here, made white chicken chili for dinner tomorrow night, and now I'm working on poems and listening to Virgin Radio. :up: Aside from the mini blizzard we got this morning it's been a good weekend.

I just wrote a huge email that I did not send. My sister thinks I should just invite her over next week and act like nothing and not say anything but I just don't even know what to say or do about this situation anymore. I don't want to just give up on 21 years but I also feel like there hasn't been anything for so long now anyways so what would it matter. :sigh:

arw9797 said:
I just wrote a huge email that I did not send. My sister thinks I should just invite her over next week and act like nothing and not say anything but I just don't even know what to say or do about this situation anymore. I don't want to just give up on 21 years but I also feel like there hasn't been anything for so long now anyways so what would it matter. :sigh:
I don't think you shouldn't say anything; you might not get the response you want from her but I don't think it's right to just pretend you're fine with being blown off.

And it looks like you're the one who's most concerned over the 21 years. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom