Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom - Page 25 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-13-2005, 04:18 PM   #361
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 05:34 PM
Lets put this all in perspective....

Today the youngest mini fah had one of her friends over for a play date. They are both 5 years old. I told the other Mom as long as she didn't mind her daughter coming over to a house that was really messy....

At one point the friend said to me 'you should really vacuum up all this stuff - it's really dirty'

You know you house is in bad shape when a 5 year old tells you to vacuum
__________________

__________________
fah is offline  
Old 01-13-2005, 04:19 PM   #362
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah
They are probably where you left them

~sorry, couldn't resist~
They'll be in the last place I look.

[insert rant about why would I keep looking if I found them]

Now I must brush my teeth and go!
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 01-13-2005, 04:20 PM   #363
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah
Lets put this all in perspective....

Today the youngest mini fah had one of her friends over for a play date. They are both 5 years old. I told the other Mom as long as she didn't mind her daughter coming over to a house that was really messy....

At one point the friend said to me 'you should really vacuum up all this stuff - it's really dirty'

You know you house is in bad shape when a 5 year old tells you to vacuum

That's when you say, "Time for a new game- vacuum the fah's living room! !!"

again!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 01-13-2005, 04:23 PM   #364
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg


That's when you say, "Time for a new game- vacuum the fah's living room! !!"

again!
Good thinking! I must remember this in the even there are ever mini Karianns!
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 01-13-2005, 04:25 PM   #365
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg


That's when you say, "Time for a new game- vacuum the fah's living room! !!"



__________________
fah is offline  
Old 01-13-2005, 04:57 PM   #366
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:34 PM
Today:

Partly Cloudy


High: 4°
Low: -14°

More Current Conditions
Feels Like: -25° ----No shit!

It

is

freezing

outside!!!!!!!!


__________________
arw is offline  
Old 01-13-2005, 05:01 PM   #367
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 05:34 PM
Holy crap that's cold

It's going to be -7C overnight here

Time to go and make dinner
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 01-13-2005, 05:04 PM   #368
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
Today:

Partly Cloudy


High: 4°
Low: -14°

More Current Conditions
Feels Like: -25° ----No shit!

It

is

freezing

outside!!!!!!!!


That sucks!

Our temp is going to drop 30 degrees overnight.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 01-13-2005, 05:08 PM   #369
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:34 PM
I had to stop at the gas station on my way home even though I had close to half a tank. When it gets this cold it's not smart to drive without a full tank. All of the gas stations were packed too It's so damn cold out that my keyless entry thingy would work I don't normally lock the door if I pay at the pump but I did this time. I had to open the door with my key and then the alarm started going off Thankfully the alarm button on the keyless entry worked so I was able to turn that off. I think I would have cried right there if I wouldn't have been able to start my car.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 01-13-2005, 05:20 PM   #370
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I had to stop at the gas station on my way home even though I had close to half a tank. When it gets this cold it's not smart to drive without a full tank. All of the gas stations were packed too It's so damn cold out that my keyless entry thingy would work I don't normally lock the door if I pay at the pump but I did this time. I had to open the door with my key and then the alarm started going off Thankfully the alarm button on the keyless entry worked so I was able to turn that off. I think I would have cried right there if I wouldn't have been able to start my car.


It has to feel brutal to go outside.

That reminds me I should get gas tomorrow after work.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 01-13-2005, 05:23 PM   #371
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:34 PM
I have my heat up to almost 80 and I can still feel the cold air coming in from my patio door. I don't think I'll be sitting on the couch tonight at all

I ran to the mall after work to do a return and I heard someone say that they might shut down all of the schools tomorrow. That has not happened in probably 10 years. They should shut everything down so I can stay in my nice warm flannel bed all day!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 01-13-2005, 05:29 PM   #372
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:34 PM
I just went in my room to find a few extra blankets..... my room is a mess!!!!!! I didn't even realize how bad it was.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 01-13-2005, 05:38 PM   #373
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I have my heat up to almost 80 and I can still feel the cold air coming in from my patio door. I don't think I'll be sitting on the couch tonight at all

I ran to the mall after work to do a return and I heard someone say that they might shut down all of the schools tomorrow. That has not happened in probably 10 years. They should shut everything down so I can stay in my nice warm flannel bed all day!
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 01-13-2005, 06:11 PM   #374
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 08:34 PM
My head is starting to pound so I think I am going to go lay in bed and watch a movie.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 01-13-2005, 06:12 PM   #375
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 08:34 PM
Our temps for the next three days:
a balmy(HA!) 9, 10, 7~daytime
-2, -6, -7~nighttime
windchills not factored in
__________________

__________________
shari schultz is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com