Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started my beginning of the year cleaning of my work desk today. I had planned on devoting tomorrow to it until I couldnt get a line to listen to calls so I had a change of plans. I am about half done and I REALLY need Filing Bono to step out of my dreams and into reality tomorrow.

I think I've decided I'm hungry. Cereal for dinner!! :D Apple pie for desert! :D:D

Crumbs from Randoom is appropriate because I think we talk about food at least once per page. :up:

Right now I am eating toast. Then it will be more jelly beans. It's a late evening carb-fest for me! :shifty:

I've been thinking about pineapple salsa for about a week now...the only place I've seen it is Goodies but they're still closed! :mad:

hello hello randomers!!!!

I'm soooooo happy it's the weekend! :drool: I have no plans until Sunday afternoon and I couldn't be happier about it. This is the first Saturday since probably mid November that I have not had to do anything at all. With moving and gift buying and holidays and the randooomers visit, I've been one busy girl!

I told my mom and sister they better not even think about calling me until noon tomorrow! :mad:

Schmeg said:
I've been thinking about pineapple salsa for about a week now...the only place I've seen it is Goodies but they're still closed! :mad:

:eyebrow: you were eating pinneapple salsa about a week ago in my kitchen :mad:

342837%3B923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323744%3C8%3A543ot1lsi

:sexywink: :D:D:D:D

342837%3B923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323744%3C876%3B7ot1lsi

arw9797 said:

:eyebrow: you were eating pinneapple salsa about a week ago in my kitchen :mad:
342837%3B923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323744%3C876%3B7ot1lsi
I know, but the only place I've seen it for sale and not already in a bowl is Goodies. :wink:

:cute:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay.

:drool: carbs :heart:

:wave: My name is Meg...and I'm a carbaholic.

Schmeg said:
:yuck: I don't know what flavor this jelly bean is, but it's gross. Maybe it's cantaloupe or something.

I hope you're not eating those Harry Potter jelly beans....

Seriously, one of the flavours is vomit....I thought they were kidding, I mean who would really make a jelly bean that tasted that bad and who would be stupid enough to eat it :shifty:

I feel asleep watching Venon ER on animal planet :grumpy:

That at 11:00ish....I just woke up about 15 minutes ago :| Venon ER was playing again.

It was about people being bitten by all of the baby snakes that were born in the Mojave desert in the early Fall :mad: Why does there have to be deadly snakes where I want to travel too? :madspit:

:mad: It's going to snow AGAIN today! I'm telling you, this global warming thing is crap.

I just had a Psychic U2 Moment with VH1! :D

:wave: Off to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom