Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy:

Ticketmaster now says there are U2 dates scheduled nationally when about a week ago it didn't. And March 1 appears to be official.

I need to go think about something else now. :panicattack:

I did not get another chair. Everything was on sale but the payment plans randomly change per week and the only plan I could get was 6 months. I couldn't add it to my already 18 month balance so for one stupid little chair I would be paying $10.00 a month more than what I pay for my bed and couch combined :crazy: The guy told me to check back. I'm not really all that interested in playing the "is it on sale and can I get the 18 month rate I want" game with this place. He didn't seem to care and I know they all work on commission so I guess he didn't need my business today. I told him to forget it and he walked away! :der:

If I still was popping sudafed like it's candy I think a trip to the liquor store for Guinness and cider would be on my list of things to do for tonight :drool:

But I still feel :drunk: enough as it is without any liquor :mad:

:crack: so far I've clean out 1 out of 2 boxes I've had shoved in a corner in my room since I moved. The other box is too frightening for me to think about right now. I hung up my diploma and another picture on my wall :cute:, I've dusted everything I own, vacuumed, moved furniture to vacuum :der:, and now I'm going to clean my entire kitchen. After that I think I'm going to bring over two laundry baskets to the parents to do laundry :crazy:

My brother doesn't need his laptop anymore now that he doesn't have the salon so he's letting my parents keep it until they decide if they need a computer or not. It's dial up :madspit: but at least it's something so I won't be completely bored when I go there later :mad:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
I did not get another chair. Everything was on sale but the payment plans randomly change per week and the only plan I could get was 6 months. I couldn't add it to my already 18 month balance so for one stupid little chair I would be paying $10.00 a month more than what I pay for my bed and couch combined :crazy: The guy told me to check back. I'm not really all that interested in playing the "is it on sale and can I get the 18 month rate I want" game with this place. He didn't seem to care and I know they all work on commission so I guess he didn't need my business today. I told him to forget it and he walked away! :der:

So does this mean the beach chair is gone? :(

Schmeg said:
:ohmy:

Ticketmaster now says there are U2 dates scheduled nationally when about a week ago it didn't. And March 1 appears to be official.

I need to go think about something else now. :panicattack:

Sounds like you need to break out that worry stone I gave you!

It appears that Amy is coming in on Saturdays at 8 so if I need to suddenly :barf: and leave I have plenty of time to do so. :shifty:

:( I don't know if my heat is working now. It's freezing in here and I haven't heard it do anything in a while. I just turned it up really high and normally it makes a clicking noise when I do that but it didn't. There's nothing coming out of any of the vents. :mad:

arw9797 said:

I borrowed it from you :|
That's okay, just give it back when you're done being exciting, okay?

I just ate Fritos and chicken fingers and I think I'm gonna :barf:. There are good reasons why I don't eat a lot of crap in one sitting like that...

Now I must put away clean clothes.

arw9797 said:
actually it says "internationally" not nationally and it's only 1 date that shows up :eyebrow:
Mine definitely says "nationally" but Miami is the only date that show up when you click on it.

Edit: Also: :drool: x 1000000000000000000000...GA!!!

An "expensive" seat is $30 more than Elevation...I really hope they're keeping GA cheap again.

Okay, clean clothes!

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

Mine definitely says "nationally" but Miami is the only date that show up when you click on it.

Edit: Also: :drool: x 1000000000000000000000...GA!!!

An "expensive" seat is $30 more than Elevation...I really hope they're keeping GA cheap again.

Okay, clean clothes!

that's too weird that I would get something else....

I signed up for Ticketmaster notification. :rolleyes: Like I won't know before Ticketmaster does.

I feel like I'm in a daze or something tonight. Either it is from the smoke inhalation last night damaging my brain or the fact that I have been so bored today at work that I've become catatonic. It was so hard not to ask to leave early and it has me really really wanting to request an extra day off somewhere this month.

arw9797 said:

that's too weird that I would get something else....
Maybe different areas of the country have a different website? :hmm: The "scheduled internationally" thing is a good sign, too! :D

my mom just called and I told her I think my heat is broken and she went on and on about what I should do about it. :der: Like I'm not capable of figuring it out that if my heat isn't working I need to call the 24 hour maintenence line. I have no idea if they actually do anything about that now but I know someone works in the rental office tomorrow morning and it's not like I can't go sleep at my parents house. :der: I just turned it all the way down and it made a noise but it didn't make any noise when I turned it back up again. :mad:

Kariann said:
I feel like I'm in a daze or something tonight. Either it is from the smoke inhalation last night damaging my brain or the fact that I have been so bored today at work that I've become catatonic. It was so hard not to ask to leave early and it has me really really wanting to request an extra day off somewhere this month.
Could be the low flying helicopters at 2:30 am.

You should take an extra day...it's January, there's nothing to do, you're bored anyway...Why not?

arw9797 said:
my mom just called and I told her I think my heat is broken and she went on and on about what I should do about it. :der: Like I'm not capable of figuring it out that if my heat isn't working I need to call the 24 hour maintenence line. I have no idea if they actually do anything about that now but I know someone works in the rental office tomorrow morning and it's not like I can't go sleep at my parents house. :der: I just turned it all the way down and it made a noise but it didn't make any noise when I turned it back up again. :mad:

My mom would do the same thing. I hope it's not broken because that sucks...we've had it happen twice here. Is it still bitterly cold there?

ok so it's been at 70 degrees and has not moved for about a half hour. That may sound warm but when it's it the negative digits it's not. Plus it should be moving either up or down so I'm thinking it's not working. :scream: :mad:

Kariann said:

My mom would do the same thing. I hope it's not broken because that sucks...we've had it happen twice here. Is it still bitterly cold there?
My mom would too.

70 degrees isn't warm enough ever for me...so I suuport your :scream:!

I don't know what to do. I want to leave to go to my parents house to do laundry but I really don't want to get back here later tonight only realize I have to drive all the way back because my heat isn't working. I don't know if it's not working or if I'm just :coocoo:

well I better go either way I guess. It's not like I can't deal with the 10 minute drive down the highway :der: Maybe I'll log in later from dial up land :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom