Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how I found that site................can't remember for the life of me................it is nice though is it not? It falls into the whole Kariann/balls thing rather nicely:evil:

It looks so much better as the actual photograph but here it is...I :heart: this picture. I remember I was so happy to see that they still had them out...I loved the Chihuly exhibit. I really wish you guys could have seen it.

3428997523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E232369%3A699%3B53ot1lsi

shari schultz said:
Don't know how I found that site................can't remember for the life of me................it is nice though is it not? It falls into the whole Kariann/balls thing rather nicely:evil:
I was NOT expecting anything like that!! :lol:

:wave: Hi, Mr. BAW!
Kariann said:
It looks so much better as the actual photograph but here it is...I :heart: this picture. I remember I was so happy to see that they still had them out...I loved the Chihuly exhibit. I really wish you guys could have seen it.

3428997523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E232369%3A699%3B53ot1lsi
That one is very pretty, I think that's the one that made me want a Chihuly garden of my own. :up:

I think I've filled my lines quota for the day. :wink:

Oh, what the hell...

I'm wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!!
:bow:

Good night!

Mr. BAW said:
Night, night ladies....you, too, Jim.....wherever you are! :)
He's in the other room, having just returned from a Lord of the Rings fest at a friend's house. And he thinks I'M weird with this U2 thing...

:wave: Night!

It's late and I have to work tomorrow, oh sorry later today :|

Yes, siblings suck suck suck suck suck suck :shrug:

U2 on the Tsunami special would be great :up: There was a Tsunami special on the CBC last night. Among those performing were Barenaked Ladies and Rush. Ed Robertson played acoustic guitar with Rush when the played 'Closer to the Heart' :drool: That was the best part of the show. The worst part was Celine, live from Vegas :down:

Another good dinner tonight: Asian beef with vegies and rice :yummy:

Ok so I didnt fall asleep until almost 130 only to wake up an hour later to a low flying helicopter (presumes police helicopter) circling loudly over the neigborhood for at least 45 mins. :eyebrow:

I dont want to go to work...I am going to be bored all day with nothing to work on.

fah said:
It's late and I have to work tomorrow, oh sorry later today :|

Yes, siblings suck suck suck suck suck suck :shrug:

U2 on the Tsunami special would be great :up: There was a Tsunami special on the CBC last night. Among those performing were Barenaked Ladies and Rush. Ed Robertson played acoustic guitar with Rush when the played 'Closer to the Heart' :drool: That was the best part of the show. The worst part was Celine, live from Vegas :down:

Another good dinner tonight: Asian beef with vegies and rice :yummy:
That sounds really good!! All except for Celine, of course. :yuck:

My dinner was a steak teriyaki Skillet Sensation! :laugh:

Kariann said:
Ok so I didnt fall asleep until almost 130 only to wake up an hour later to a low flying helicopter (presumes police helicopter) circling loudly over the neigborhood for at least 45 mins. :eyebrow:

I dont want to go to work...I am going to be bored all day with nothing to work on.
:yikes: about the helicopters!! And one hour of sleep! Maybe they'll let you go early again...or you could pay homage to your holiday crew and take a nap!

:hmm: Dilemma du jour: Spend the time actually doing my hair since there is a slight possibilty of going out tonight, or ponytail? Where did I put that Exciting Life flag?

:crack:

Last night at 8 I went into my room to curl up in bed and watch Venon ER. After that I watched the Obourne's but feel asleep, understandibly as that show is :lame: At around 10 I woke up absolutely starving since all I had was cake for dinner. I had a cheese sandwich and a freezing cold glass of kiwi/strawberry diet riet :drool: I tried to stay up but I think by 11 I had to go back into my room. I feel asleep again...tv on, contacts in, teeth not brushed and flossed, face not washed. :yuck: I didn't wake up until 7:30 :eek: :( I got up and "got ready for bed" and then slept for 3 more hours until my mom called. I answered the phone with a very sleepy "hello" and she got pissed that I wasn't up and ready to go. We're going to go look at my couch at the furniture store. It's on sale again and I don't know if I want another loveseat or the matching chair. Hopefully she'll be in the mood to go to Costco too :drool:

I should probably get ready for the day and call her. :eek: She's going to be in an evil mood with me since I told her I'd be ready early today.

oh and stupid me.....when I woke up last night at 10 I was also really warm since I was under 4 blankets and I had the heat up high. I turned it down :der: My room is still nice and toasty but the rest of my apartment is miserably cooooooold :mad:

Holy crap, I guess you needed some sleep!!

If you got another chair, would you get rid of the beach chair? :sad:

I was actually awake well before noon today because I've been going to bed at reasonable times...I might have to keep this up so I don't sleep away my days off!

arw9797 said:

never! My mom thinks I "borrowed" it but I may just have to keep it in storage until the summer and then put it out on my patio :D
Sure, that's borrowing; you'll give it back SOMEDAY! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom