Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God there is some awful music coming from Jim's room...angry men yelling with simple guitar riffs over and over...make it stop. Please. :banghead:

*gets him a job so I don't have to listen to this crap on my days off*

I really should go somewhere since I'll be home for the rest of the evening anyway, me and my oh-so-exciting social life... :|

Edit: Oh thank God, he's listening to Love & Peace Or Else now! :applaud:

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

I really should go somewhere since I'll be home for the rest of the evening anyway, me and my oh-so-exciting social life... :|

Do you want to fly out here and kidnap me so I dont have to spend a few hours at some smoky bingo place doing the volunteer thing?

She should be calling me to let me know when to leave...Im not even changed....not that I have to look all beauuuuutiful for some bingo thing anyway.

:sigh:

Kariann said:

Do you want to fly out here and kidnap me so I dont have to spend a few hours at some smoky bingo place doing the volunteer thing?

She should be calling me to let me know when to leave...Im not even changed....not that I have to look all beauuuuutiful for some bingo thing anyway.

:sigh:
Yes, let's have a kidnapping instead!! Then we can run away from the law like Thelma and Louise! Anyone else want in on that? There will be no driving over cliffs in the end! :D

You don't have to look! So! Beauuuutiful! Tonight? :wink:

*finishes reading pm* :ADD:

Schmeg said:

Yes, let's have a kidnapping instead!! Then we can run away from the law like Thelma and Louise! Anyone else want in on that? There will be no driving over cliffs in the end! :D

You don't have to look! So! Beauuuutiful! Tonight? :wink:

*finishes reading pm* :ADD:

Now that sounds like a plan! How soon can you be here? Would it be considered a true kindnapping if I am packed and waiting by the door?

Well there's usually a flight to Ohoi from Green around 6:30...I'll have to connect in Cleveland...throw in my typical delays...What are you doing around 9 tonight?

I don't know if that counts as kidnapping if you're ready...maybe you were planning just in case? :hmm:

:wave: Have fun! Does kidnapping count when the kidnapper arrives by taxi? :hmm:

So does that mean if Kariann and I go T&L, then (the newly single) Brad Pitt will show up? This is sounding better and better!
Kariann said:

Ok change of plans....google her house...steal my car and then kidnap me...Ill leave the keys in the ashtray for you.
:up: Sounds good!

Who wants to go to this with me?
http://www.notu2.com/homepage.html

Tonight 2U (formerly known as The Joshua Tree) is playing in Quincy and Sunday they're in Cranston!! No one in my area would go with me, so that leaves a few lucky Interlanders! :sexywink:

Edit: :laugh: their page is notu2.com! That's probably not as funny as I think it is right now...

Last edited:
kidnapping?

are you going to come get me too??

:hyper:

i'm thirsty.

OBERHAUSEN! (it's some place in germany...and a soccer team...and the name of the song i'm listening to)

Are u2 performing on the Tsunami aid special? I just heard a commercial for it on MSNBC and they were playing Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own in the background?

oh dear...

i keep saying i'm going to get rid of my livejounal, but i still haven't ditched it...

and now some girl claiming to be the neice of someone inthe bruisers is trying to friend me :scream: like i really believed her when she said dan conners was her uncle the LAST time...

does the internet cause youth altizmhers or something???

shari schultz said:
Are u2 performing on the Tsunami aid special? I just heard a commercial for it on MSNBC and they were playing Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own in the background?
I thought I heard that they were! You would think we'd know that they were on now!

IWasBored said:
oh dear...

i keep saying i'm going to get rid of my livejounal, but i still haven't ditched it...

and now some girl claiming to be the neice of someone inthe bruisers is trying to friend me :scream: like i really believed her when she said dan conners was her uncle the LAST time...

does the internet cause youth altizmhers or something???
I think it does!

You can get in on the kidnapping if you want!

whoohoo!

hey can we wait until i finish my show?i just got a guy who called up to tell me he was digging the show, and wanted to know what the song i was playing was.

it was social d.

:hyper:

:brrrrrr:

I went to Chipotle for lunch and then had cake only for dinner at the parents house. What a nice freezing cold ass carb filled day I had. :madspit:

I had such a crappy morning today. Everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong. :sigh: Thankfully my afternoon wasn't too bad but the whole day just sucked.

I think I need to take a nap soon.

:(

Did they argue with you that maybe you're just answering the wrong phone? :grumpy: I hate that.
arw9797 said:
:brrrrrr:

I went to Chipotle for lunch and then had cake only for dinner at the parents house. What a nice freezing cold ass carb filled day I had. :madspit:
cake for dinner :drool:

I just had a whole crappy Chicken Voila thing...I guess I was hungry because it really wasn't yummy enough to eat the whole thing.

arw9797 said:
I had such a crappy morning today. Everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong. :sigh: Thankfully my afternoon wasn't too bad but the whole day just sucked.

I think I need to take a nap soon.

:(
:hug: It's been one of those crappy workweeks. It's good that it's over...next week will be better.

:drool: nap...

Schmeg said:

:hug: It's been one of those crappy workweeks. It's good that it's over...next week will be better.

:drool: nap...

I'm upset about a few things....one I think is obvious but the other is just something that's bothering me today. No big deal. I'll get over it. :|

Tonight at dinner my sister announces she got a pretty decent size raise at work. Then she asked how much I make. I told her my yearly plus what I make with my yearly bonus. I still make way more than she does. She felt like I was rubbing it in her face when she was really the one going on and on about her raise. Trust me, I would be going on and on too if I get a raise when my 1 year rolls around but I don't think comparing what I make to her is rubbing it in. It took me a long ass time to get this type of job. She always had the better job first, moved out first, new car first and she's 4 years younger. Each of those were tough for me so she has no right to try to make me feel like crap now. And for what I do I really don't make all that much compared to what other departments in my company make. Even my mom took my side. So then she didn't talk to me the rest of the night. :rolleyes: Whatever.....

oh but that's got nothing to do with my other post. Just something I thought of :huh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
lavalife experiment #76549:

me: what was the last good movie you saw?
him: ocean 12
me: ah
him: you?
me: the life aquatic with steve zissou
him: wow
me: what? lol
him: nuttin'

:|

:eyebrow:

i want to see that movie (the life aquatic)

how was it?

arw: :hug:s in general. :( And she asked you, it's not like you were dancing around the house singing about how much more you make.

LM'sPA: :eyebrow: Wow? What does that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom