Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: I was going to get maps and stuff on Friday but you guys seem to have beaten me to it!

WHY do people argue with me when I tell them they have the wrong number? I am not Crystal OR Casey, and when I answer the phone, "GapKids!!" I am NOT a doctor's office OR Prudential Insurance!

arw9797 said:

:reject: I've been dying all day to look at maps :reject:
:wink: It's okay. You always steer us in the right direction! I'm gonna get one of those touristy books, too, I think, so we'll have some good ideas for food and stuff.

Time to call Barbara and tell her I won't be skating at 9:45! :evil:

Schmeg said:

:wink: It's okay. You always steer us in the right direction! I'm gonna get one of those touristy books, too, I think, so we'll have some good ideas for food and stuff.

We got one of those from Frommers for New Orleans and it was pretty good. They had one for there that was smaller it was the portable version which was awesome since we could carry it around with us. One of those would be good.

That's what I was thinking, and if it's not a whole novel-sized thing we look less touristy when we have to pull it out somewher. :up:

Last edited:
Schmeg said:
That's what I was thinking, and if it's not a whole novel-sized thing we look less touristy when we have to pull it out somewher. :up"

It's the perfect size and has alot of info in it...as much as the bigger books. To give you and idea of the size it would very easily fit in the purse I had in MN.

I just checked the back of my New Orleans one it says they have the Portable Guide for Phoenix/Scottsdale. :up:

Kariann said:

It's the perfect size and has alot of info in it...as much as the bigger books. To give you and idea of the size it would very easily fit in the purse I had in MN.

I just checked the back of my New Orleans one it says they have the Portable Guide for Phoenix/Scottsdale. :up:
:hyper: Coooool! I'll be finding that on Friday!

Black ice scares the crap out of me. Fortunately I've never found any. *knocks on wood*

63?? That's, like, June!! Scary weather!!

I believe it's time for a Nyquil coma so we don't have a repeat of the lovely nap I got before work Tuesday.

:wave: Night!

arw9797 said:
:faint: MINUS yes MINUS 40-50 below windchill tomorrow and Friday with a high of MINUS 2 degree's.

:rant: :madspit:

:ohmy:

Yesteraday afternoon I went to the school the pick up the mini fahs. It was sunny, lots of snow on ground but a wee bit windy. You should of heard us all complaining. It was probably only -3 C but we are such wimps out here on the Coast :wink:

~sendsing arw thermal everything~

:hug:

:yawn:

:goesskating:

I'm not going to hurry to the rink because I have a feeling my "short" lesson will be closer to the end than the beginning.

:crack: I can't find my skating pants.

This is why I don't clean my room...I can't find anything after!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom