Cricket Super Series-- Australia v World XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
92/5...darn it....thats what you get if you dont get inzamam in your lineup...all the players are just too attacking...no stability..except for sanggakara

Talk about falling apart ...

Thank goodness Australia seem to only be able to hold onto every second catch!

WTF? Vettori was clearly man of the match. That was one of the best bowling displays I've seen. 4/33 off 10 is impressive bowling in anyone's language.

Thank you for the commentary, Tim and André! Almost as good as being able to see it on TV...almost. :( (
angry-smiley-023.gif
North America ).

Oh, and Angela Harlem, sorry for offending you. I only hate Australia when there's rugby or cricket involved. It runs in the family. :wink:

timothius said:
I like how you cut out Ricky yet left my drool marks all over Damien Martyn. What kind of picture are you trying to paint of me. :sad: :wristflick:

:innocent:

29_11_2004_kallis28a.jpg

Oh mama. :combust:

Wait...

^ is almost as ugly as v

waugh.jpg

GibsonGirl said:

:innocent:

29_11_2004_kallis28a.jpg

Oh mama. :combust:

Wait...

^ is almost as ugly as v

waugh.jpg

I'm trying to google some photos of a bad looking New Zealander... not much luck. I may have to raid the old photo albums if I have no success. :mad: :wink:

I'm no queen but I do gather that Daniel is quiet, appealing to the ladies shall I say...

wbvettori.jpg

timothius said:

I'm trying to google some photos of a bad looking New Zealander... not much luck. I may have to raid the old photo albums if I have no success. :mad: :wink:

I'm no queen but I do gather that Daniel is quiet, appealing to the ladies shall I say...

wbvettori.jpg

Danny is quite exquisite. :drool:

But he doesn't hold a candle to this oke!

lizardofoz.gif

I aim to please. :wink:

This has turned into, like, the PLEBA of cricket.

Hahahahaha!

The rest of the world v Australia

And which team won?

AUSTRALIA! :D

:mad: No congratulations boys? :(

Gee, do you both feel like a pair of tits now, or what? :lol:

Ok, seriously, I cringed at our 256. That was pathetic. but it surely makes me wonder what happened to the elite rest of the world. Ah well. I'm getting some hope again that the talent can be spread out more. Rather than having one nation or team surpass all others, have it as an unpredicable competition again - as it should be. No more ragging from green grapes or for the hell of it. It's just not cricket.

And no worries, Gibson Girl! :)

Vettori was the man of the match, but Australia was definitely the team of the match.

Hopefully the rest of the world will try to win back a little pride in the next one. Especially Sehwag and Lara.

What are the odds of Gayle and Ntini playing tomorrow? Pretty good, I would think.

I'd be very tempted to leave the Australia squad exactly the same. Don't mess with a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom