Creed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
have you seen the new video for dont stop dancing? i wonder if stapp is standing on a mountain?

i get the impression he wishes he was moses. :sexywink:

this is a night i wish rougerum was still here. though, in truth, i long for him ever night...

:sexywink:

i believe creed deserves several threads in this forum.

eeeeeeeeewiieeeeeee poooooooooooooooooieeee....donCHA know (everything you .... is wrong LMAO) what comes out OF thaaar, wander AR??

LMAO wanderer!!!!!!!!!! :mac: :ohmy: :censored: :sexywink: :censored:

i cant believe you said that!!!!!

its a good thing they cut down the joshua tree before bono had an achtung baby... LMAO @ myself!!!! where do i get this shit?!!?

LMAO!!!!! me too... its funny though, pleba is allowed to post stories about raping band members with wives, but we cant complain be on our rags once a month about how shitty creed is.

:censored: :sexywink:

Zoomerang96 said:
LMAO!!!!! me too... its funny though, pleba is allowed to post stories about raping band members with wives, but we cant complain be on our rags once a month about how shitty creed is.

:censored: :sexywink:

:lmao: I'm gonna have to agree with that. In PLEBA far more worst things go on.. so it's OK to call Niami a "bitch" and all sorts of names but it's like a crime to make fun of CREED? :shrug: I didn't see anything wrong with the other thread.. I mean deleted? Not closed but deleted? Damn! What's wrong with having Creed threads? :shrug:

Maybe I need sleep!!

mrs. vedder, obviously when you post in agreement with something i said im going to like you. :sexywink:

thank you.

oh, and they really appear to know edges ex (if thats who she is or current, blah i dont know, dont care) if they call her such a name. classy ladies... :sexywink:

wanderer: that would be way far out. i feel a creative spell comin on...maybe PRE-haps we could test our literature gifts in the near future?

i've been known to talk to trees out by the graveyard on my way home from the club :sexywink:

Mrs. Vedder, I trust you wouldn't want some horny ladies talking about the *vitalogy* :sexywink: of your husband and calling you a bitch?! (lmao!)

The Wanderer said:
i've been known to talk to trees out by the graveyard on my way home from the club :sexywink:

Mrs. Vedder, I trust you wouldn't want some horny ladies talking about the *vitalogy* :sexywink: of your husband and calling you a bitch?! (lmao!)

:lmao: no! ;)

I mean, I just don't get how in PLEBA.. its ok to bash Niami (some say it's to have fun).. and make make judgmental comments about Ane for example... and it's "ok" and threads don't get close.....but talking about Creed is like ... wow a big offense? I mean it's fun also right? :shrug:

But then again I haven't been to PLEBA in months... hahaha who knows what's going on there now! :huh:

Last edited:
i thought she was called the hooch or something
i dont understand all these american slang words like that and props and word and mah and that thing that looks like a boy part 0--0 or whatever it is
i assume they are terms of endearment
personally i think scott stapp is one huney pie in leather pants and those arm movements :drool:

dont listen to the wonderbra, mrs vedder, hes a graveyard junkie

daisybean said:
:lmao:

I haven't been to pleba in a while either.....I think it was the 10 millionth flame war over Bono's hair....life's to short to be spending :banghead: over a man's hair.

:lmao: I know! You can't even mention the "H" word in Pleba while reffering to Bono!

Manda -- I think they call her Super Hooch or something! :lol: And yeah I don't get the slang of PLEBA either or the 0--0 ?? I dunno!

Last edited:
:silent: I've been less stressed since I stopped going to pleba..besides they decided to play the "let's ignore daisy game" :yawn: I don't miss them and they don't miss me

ooops sorry got off track there....anyway i'm gonna go against the grain and say creed sux....

Last edited:
u just put a very bad thought in my head
i wont be able to sleep now
good one daisybean and vedderchick!!!

btw, PJ tix go on sale soon and im scared im gonna miss out. u think u could throw a few my way if a promise to make sure hubby dont mess around while hes on tour?

I thought for sure I responded to this thread

something is a-rye

zooropamanda said:
u just put a very bad thought in my head
i wont be able to sleep now
good one daisybean and vedderchick!!!

btw, PJ tix go on sale soon and im scared im gonna miss out. u think u could throw a few my way if a promise to make sure hubby dont mess around while hes on tour?

LOL hubby better not be messing around! I can trust you can I? :shifty:

Hey, Manda are you a member of the PJ official club? From I here, Aussie fans are getting the chance to purchase tickets throught the fan club. Some have already gotten their confirmation E-mail to purchase the tickets!! I'm not sure if the dead line to become a member and still get tickets is over... I think it's Nov 15! Being a member only costs 15 us dollars.

Good luck getting tickets!!! If you don't I'll put in the call to hubby! ;)

Mrs. Vedder said:

:lmao: no! ;)

I mean, I just don't get how in PLEBA.. its ok to bash Naomi

Me neither.

I never have.

Don't group all people together based on one majority.

Based on this thread I could make a lot of generalizations about the Bangers. But I'm not that mean.

So "Creed" = codename for hated things. Interesting. Carry on, kids.

P.S. I have nothing against disliking Creed. I can't stand them. That's not the issue. The issue is that this thread is now not about Creed. If you have a problem with the way a forum is run, contact one of its mods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom