Creed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
um, no, really mona there is nothing secretive about the use of the word creed in this thread. we seriously cant stand them. there is no "hidden meaning," honestly.

zooropamanda said:

i wont be able to sleep now

Could have something to do with the fact htat you have TEN FOOT WIDE SPIDERS roaming free in yer house :crack: :crazy: :scream:

Yes the thought of Scott Stapp hinders my abilty to sleep too. Funny how something you hate so much give you this sick perversion to pay attention to EVERYTHING it does.

nice thread :up:

Bear i'm gonna miss you. :sad:

The Wanderer said:
it's about creed, no I dont call moderators creed as a code word

whoah boy-O! Creed eat donkey droppings apparently, but mods dont. But you and the dugong love child (deathbear) over there know that :kiss:

manda and I are gonna start a thread called 'Scott No Elevation'.

LMAO Ali, your spider phobia is still making me laff :lmao:

I was in best buy last night shopping for rare Bretany Speers import CDs, and Creed came on the speakers, needless to say I almost started crying. boobies. And I thought to myself 'that guy really writes some great guitar riffs'. No matter what anyone says, he can play a mean gitarr, even if his band sucks harder than herpes. It honestly amazes me ever time I listen to their music, their drummer knows only one song (he must have learned it in band for Homecoming). He plays the same exact song whether they play a ballad, POWER-ballad, or a WE-ROCK-SO HARD-IT-HURTS-BUT-WERE-STILL-SENSITIVE-FOR-THE-HUNNYS-Ballad.

K Johnny I dont know if you were serious or not, but i'm gonna reluctantly say i LOVE the guitar in the new song...I think its a beautiful riff. Sue me. I still think Scotts an idiot. And his voice still makes me wanna dig my eyeballs out with a hot fork.

And then eat them.

:shrug:

I hope i can still be you friends ;)

depart from me, I never knew you!
I jest, I jest!

I've lost Kirk forever.

:sad: :(

Why oh why did i have to like a creed riff???

*raises hands to sky whilst standing on a mountain/cliff type thing*

*camera pans around me in dramatic fashion*

*falls on knees*

*jumps for it*

Meet me on the other side.....

:scream:

I stand fast on the guitar riff. As much as it pains me to lose all my best friends here.

Screw you all. :madspit:

I can't help myself

I am sorry, but this thread made me want to type

SCOTT STAPP POOP

____
:| That was a lemming I posted in LS by the way...get it...they live in Canada

Last edited:
im surprised his parents allowed him...this being said cause "creed: behind the music" is on every other hour on vh1. or at least it was when i was living in the states from september through december of 2000.

swallow, jason has THE worst taste in music possible. i hate all those bands. they all sound the same and are awful!!!

creed twice, nickelback, default, the calling, lifehouse, lincon park! yuck. the guy needs to be shot. whered you find that shit?

Zoomerang96 said:
creed twice, nickelback, default, the calling, lifehouse, lincon park! yuck. the guy needs to be shot. whered you find that shit?

It was Creed 3 times dood! 2 Dozen creed fans can't be wrong.
And Amazon has all kinds of lists from people with even worse taste, at least he didn't have Limp Biscuittt on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom