Credit cards....................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
What kind do you have? I'm looking into getting another one, maybe with some benefits-because I might as well get something out of a credit card. I was going to get the american express air miles card, it's $85 a year. Am I the only one that thinks credit cards should be free?

I have just one credit card. I'm only 19, so it's my first card. The only reason I got it is to build credit (I pay it off every month).

I did get a free magazine subscription though...I was plannin' on subscribin' to it anyway, so that worked out nice.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 03-05-2002).]

hrmmm... I don't know if I'd want to put that information on the Internet... a dishonest person could read this thread who might have access to credit card databases and do nefarious things...

Believe me, it could happen - a psychotic girl I knew of used to work at Best Buy, and she was able to fraudulently charge things on people's credit cards. Some people are so so sad.
frown.gif

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
hrmmm... I don't know if I'd want to put that information on the Internet... a dishonest person could read this thread who might have access to credit card databases and do nefarious things...

Believe me, it could happen - a psychotic girl I knew of used to work at Best Buy, and she was able to fraudulently charge things on people's credit cards. Some people are so so sad.
frown.gif

Yeah, I guess you're right.........we ought to not talk about this anymore.

Originally posted by Oprah:

Let's all compare credit card numbers* and expiration dates. The person with the highest numbers wins.

You go first...
icon16.gif

tn_1.gif

Let's all compare credit card numbers* and expiration dates. The person with the highest numbers wins.

You go first...
icon16.gif

-----------------------------------

--------------
oprahlog.jpg

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
[B Am I the only one that thinks credit cards should be free?[/B]

Precisely why I've never gotten an Amex card...I have 3, Visa, MC and Discover...and pay no annual fee on any of them. If you shop around a little its easy to find a card with no fee, you may not get the air miles though, so if you're gonna use it enough to earn more than $85 worth of air miles annually, it might be worthwhile.

Originally posted by Hewson:
Precisely why I've never gotten an Amex card...I have 3, Visa, MC and Discover...and pay no annual fee on any of them. If you shop around a little its easy to find a card with no fee, you may not get the air miles though, so if you're gonna use it enough to earn more than $85 worth of air miles annually, it might be worthwhile.

Yeah, I think I'll stick with my free card from the bank.

I don't even want to say the amount of credit cards I have.

I do try to use the Amex corporate card as much as possible since I can tax deduct a lot of expenses on it.

My fav myself, Chase Platinum with 7 per cent interest rate and no yearly fee. Credit line of 10,000 dollars..Love them!

Back
Top Bottom