Creative minds for a Rallying Call?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adrball

Refugee
My work have asked me to come up with a Rallying Call for the year.

Last year we aimed to stop making a loss and the rallying call theme became "Making the $1" Everyone knew about it and it made everyone focus on it.

This year going going to make a $1Million and want a strapline that has the same impact.

But I'm crap at this. I've come up with "Who wants to be a $1Millionnaire" or "$One Vision MM"

Any creative thoughts going in here?

I suggest "SPOOOOOOON!!!!!"

That's the battle cry of The Tick.

180px-The-tick.gif

Basically, he wanted a battle cry that would strike fear into the hearts of villains when they hear it. His sidekick, Arthur, suggested "Not in the face! Not in the face!" But the Tick was unmoved.......until, that is, he saw his reflection in his cereal spoon.....

tick-spoon1.jpg

:wink:

Who wants to be a millionaire was the first thing that popped into my mind too.. mmm also there's the Austin Power's one with the doctor and mini me, where he goes "One Milliiiiion Dollars" that's good too, kinda corny though. Sorry don't think i was much help.

Utoo said:
I suggest "SPOOOOOOON!!!!!"

That's the battle cry of The Tick.

180px-The-tick.gif

Basically, he wanted a battle cry that would strike fear into the hearts of villains when they hear it. His sidekick, Arthur, suggested "Not in the face! Not in the face!" But the Tick was unmoved.......until, that is, he saw his reflection in his cereal spoon.....

tick-spoon1.jpg

:wink:

I used to have a friend who would run around yelling "SPPPPPOOOOONNNNNNNN" and I had no idea where that came from. My something new learned for today is complete: :bow:

Back
Top Bottom