creative help needed ASAP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
OK, so for my advertising and PR course, were working on this HUGE final presentation where each group has to basically form their own advertising and PR agency and then present a specific campaign to the class. The class becomes the potential investors, so we have to sell ourselves based on the quality of our advertising campaign. One of the possible things we can do is create a website for our hypothetical ad agency that also has pages for our hypothetical campaign we're presenting to the class. I can do websites, but I can't come up with a catchy domain name. Since I'll have to buy it for a year, I plan on using it for personal stuff once this project is done, so nothing too weird. I'm not creative enough to come up with a catchy name. I don't really have any cool nicknames either. My real name is Lies Rosema and like I said this is mainly for this advertising project. Ideas, please!!!

(also, any tips or suggestions regarding our presentation from people who really have presented ad campaigns to potential investors would be cool too!)

Lies would probably be good to use because of the double connotation.

something like neverlies.com could be good, your ad company could be called Never Lies Ad Agency, so then you'd have a truthful ad company, and then also a webaddress with yur name in it :wink:

hmm, but that address isnt available. liesnever.com is, so is alwayslies.com or liesalways.com

i dont know, im not that creative myself and its 2 am, give me a break!

oooh, how about creativelies.com...Creative Lies Ad Agency

yeah i like that

Last edited:
Thanks guys, you tried :D

How about a little less about me and a little more about public relations and/or advertising? Or any PR/ad keywords like "creative", "design".....I dunno....

those things are kinda lame...

I study advertising, and believe me, you can't put "creative" on a name... anywhere.. is like saying that you're not

here in chile there's an ad agency called LECHE... that's MILK for those who don't know

I mean.. as long as the concept of the agency is reflected in the name, it's all ok.

Once I made an agency called beLIEve... we played with irony... the irony that in believe theres lies, and that its your job to see the truth beneath the lies...

other one was POOL, because after a lot of meditation and research, after all the planning and the precision, we wanted to make the perfect shot for you

you'll be different than the rest if yopu come up with new stuff...

other friends had an agency called 4View... because they were 4 and all had a view on things and they would complement them and create new things... :eyebrow: LAME!!!.. you don't need an explanation for a thing so obvious.

if your name explains it self and your self, but not embarrasing your self as in "this is too obvious", you'll succede :up:

Well, let's combine some things.

In advertising, you want to SELL something.

Your name is LIES

And the current trend is to add a lowercase "I" to the front of a word.

So, you get:

iSellLies

:wink:

Our hypothetical ad agency's group name is already OneDesire. Yeah.....I dunno....I guess I missed class the day we picked names! Obviously I'm not buying a domain with that name! It's not that big of a deal b/c this is all hypothetical and obviously whatever name we do end up with isn't something I'll be carrying on with, which is why I'm looking for something more simple and generic.

Back
Top Bottom