Create Your Own Simpsons Character

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
SimpsonsCharacter.jpg
:lol:

http://www.stopbeingbored.com/game/359/Make-Your-Own-Simpson-Charactor.html

Take a screenshot. Hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard. It should be located somewhere to the right of the F12 key. Open an image editing program (MS Paint will work, but if you have something better like Photoshop, use it). Paste the image into the program, then crop it so it's not huge and the whole screen. Save as a jpg, and upload.

Press the little "Prnt Scrn" button on your keyboard, Control-V into MS Paint or whatever, crop, save and upload.

picture1hv3.png

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Take a screenshot. Hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard. It should be located somewhere to the right of the F12 key. Open an image editing program (MS Paint will work, but if you have something better like Photoshop, use it). Paste the image into the program, then crop it so it's not huge and the whole screen. Save as a jpg, and upload.

I have a Mac so I dont have a print screen button:|

tpsglick2424 said:

I have a Mac so I dont have a print screen button:|
Command-Shift-3 puts a screenshot as a file to your desktop, then take it into Photoshop or something, crop, save, & upload.

1.Photobucket says, that it doesnt have a valid image extension...

2.how do I cut off some of the rest of the screen shot?

Ok, I have now got everything ready but Obviously need a converter to a pdf to a jpg...

anyone know?

Sorry guys I do know a lot about macs...:wink:

tpsglick2424 said:
Ok, I have now got everything ready but Obviously need a converter to a pdf to a jpg...

anyone know?

Sorry guys I do know a lot about macs...:wink:

i don't know how you got a pdf.

do the Command-Shift-3 so you have a screenshot. (a PNG file) open it in preview, crop it. then upload to photobucket.

well actually there is a female dog in this thread

you know, a bitch

Back
Top Bottom