Crapaud, Prince Edward Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tis has been a long time. I still kind of remember Back in ye olde times with Brettig?, and Co in the AFL thread way back in the day.

Paul has tanked?, not as much as the (not so) mighty magpies!

The late shift?, is that the one where its "You Carnt, You Carnt You Can't Do That Percy" ?

Crikey, they were the days! Wonder how old Betty is these days :lol: My Swans are about to bomb right out of their finals chances. I think Roos is heading for some really drastic changes.

You Carn't Percy is exactly the skit! Gotta find it now.

You must have been rather prolific to get pwned by the RIAA.

Nah, just stupid enough to download on the school's network. The irony of course that I stopped downloading for good right after the round of downloading that they went after me for (7 months later :banghead: )

Ahh...I hope everything turns out alright :hug:

(I'm sorry if I'm taking this the wrong way :reject: )

Aww, you're a darl. I'm a sarcastic bitch at the best of times. I'm just shitty at the amount of noise the little people around here make. And by 'here' I mean behind me. I should have become a DINK.
:crack:

Nah, just stupid enough to download on the school's network. The irony of course that I stopped downloading for good right after the round of downloading that they went after me for (7 months later :banghead: )

:ohmy:
Did you just get the standard warning letter, or did they really come after you and make you pay for stuff?

Last edited:
Crikey, they were the days! Wonder how old Betty is these days :lol: My Swans are about to bomb right out of their finals chances. I think Roos is heading for some really drastic changes.

Did bretty just dissapear?, I don't really remember him leaving, just not posting anymore, those where the days when I was lucky to branch out from EYKIW and The U2 Mp3 forums....

I understand :hug:

Don't worry...I'm a bigger dink than you are...and i've been having emotional problems lately!

:hug:

DINK here actually stands for Double Income No Kids... Wanky city types, ya know. They have IV infusions of mocha latte frappucino skim with shots of short dark for breakfast and drive lease-hold BMWs.

Like I was saying, sarcastic bitch. :lol: Sorry.

Hope everything works out for you, WeIdy!

:ohmy:
Did you just get the standard warning letter, or did they really come after you and make you pay for stuff?

I got sued. They offered me a deal to pay them off $3,000 in a payment plan of...Ready for this?: $500 every two weeks for 3 months. That was best offer they'd give me. Well, I said I'd make the payments, but I sure as shit didn't have the money, so when I didn't pay they called me and said that they were going to go ahead and sue me. So far nothing's come of it, it will have been a year come September. My mom heard on the radio right around the time that they said they were going to go ahead and sue me that the RIAA had dropped their current suit, so I just pray I was part of that.

The thing that makes me more nervous then being sued is that, if it happens again while I'm at school they'll suspend my personal internet for good.

Did bretty just dissapear?, I don't really remember him leaving, just not posting anymore, those where the days when I was lucky to branch out from EYKIW and The U2 Mp3 forums....

I believe he just got very busy with work and real life once he graduated, and kinda moved onto more worthwhile things? I have seen signs he is still alive and well, so that's a good thing!

Insert Billy Connolly.
connolly200.jpg

First day was long. U-Wen and I had a good time making fun of the band playing the free lunchtime show. The band musically sounded good, but EVERY SONG WAS THE SAME. They would have three lyrics at best, and all went verse, chorus, solo, chorus. And the three different lines were all astonishingly bad.

All my classes seem good - I almost say this is unfortunate! I was hoping I'd be quite happy to skip my 10am lectures, but the first impression is that it's going to be a sensational course. I don't know whether to say hooray or damnit.

First day was long. U-Wen and I had a good time making fun of the band playing the free lunchtime show. The band musically sounded good, but EVERY SONG WAS THE SAME. They would have three lyrics at best, and all went verse, chorus, solo, chorus. And the three different lines were all astonishingly bad.

All my classes seem good - I almost say this is unfortunate! I was hoping I'd be quite happy to skip my 10am lectures, but the first impression is that it's going to be a sensational course. I don't know whether to say hooray or damnit.

I'd go with hooray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom