Crapaud, Prince Edward Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never watched Nickelodeon during its supposed "golden years". I watched Angry Beavers and a couple of other shows, but I was a CN kid.
oh, it was great. what sticks out most with me all these years later is snick and the shows they'd show on sunday mornings. i forget what line-up was called, but it was with doug, ren and stimpy (i remember watching the first episode and being like whoa...it's not aimed at five year olds!), and that horrible, horrible show called rugrats. nicktoons?

i also remember the older stuff they'd show, like pinwheel, you can't do that on television, and the elephant show :love:

I've always hated Rugrats. Always.

Rocko's Modern Life was cool though.
Looking back at Rocko now, I see a lot of jokes that went over my head. And a lot of dirty stuff I'm kind of glad went over my head. Seriously silly though.

Voice of Heffer Wolfe = Voice of SpongeBob (same guy at least) Filburt = Plankton, too. :yikes:

Looking back at Rocko now, I see a lot of jokes that went over my head. And a lot of dirty stuff I'm kind of glad went over my head. Seriously silly though.

Voice of Heffer Wolfe = Voice of SpongeBob (same guy at least) Filburt = Plankton, too. :yikes:

Didn't you once mention to me that Rocko was like, one of the dirtiest shows ever or something?
Glad I didn't get any of it!

oh, it was great. what sticks out most with me all these years later is snick and the shows they'd show on sunday mornings. i forget what line-up was called, but it was with doug, ren and stimpy (i remember watching the first episode and being like whoa...it's not aimed at five year olds!), and that horrible, horrible show called rugrats. nicktoons?

i also remember the older stuff they'd show, like pinwheel, you can't do that on television, and the elephant show :love:
I miss Nick In the Afternoon with Stick Stickley. That was hella awesome after they'd show old reruns of Beetlejuice and Inspector Gadget :love:

All Nickelodeon does anymore is play Spongebob (which I actually very much enjoyed the first few seasons of), Fairly OddParents, and Drake & Josh in a constant loop.

Didn't you once mention to me that Rocko was like, one of the dirtiest shows ever or something?
Glad I didn't get any of it!
In terms of dirty, Rocko was on par with Ren and Stimpy, they were just better at hiding it.

I actually like Fairly Oddparents and some episodes of Spongebob :reject:

(I also like Jimmy Neutron too :reject: )

I like episodes from all of those (except Jimmy Neutron, whose animation bothers me too much to really get into). It's just that Fairly OddParents started running out of good ideas a while ago, and Spongebob hasn't been good since about 2002. There was this one episode I saw the other day where he changed to a round shape because he felt that being square wasn't normal enough. What the fuck?

Fairly OddParents :drool::
Cosmo: I've got good news and bad news
Timmy: What's the good news?
Cosmo: I named my nickel Phillip!
Timmy: What/s the band news?!
Cosmo: It's a GIRL nickel!

Until House, and the first few seasons of Monk, Rocko's Modern Life was the only show I've ever seen EVERY episode of.

My tree is DEAD!

every U2 tree is destined to die. I should not have named this one Joshua.

I like episodes from all of those (except Jimmy Neutron, whose animation bothers me too much to really get into). It's just that Fairly OddParents started running out of good ideas a while ago, and Spongebob hasn't been good since about 2002. There was this one episode I saw the other day where he changed to a round shape because he felt that being square wasn't normal enough. What the fuck?

I understand...sometimes Spongebob can get annoying...but I haven't watched a lot of episodes.

Fairly OddParents :drool::
Cosmo: I've got good news and bad news
Timmy: What's the good news?
Cosmo: I named my nickel Phillip!
Timmy: What/s the band news?!
Cosmo: It's a GIRL nickel!

Until House, and the first few seasons of Monk, Rocko's Modern Life was the only show I've ever seen EVERY episode of.

I think I remember that episode :giggle:

I really don't remember if I watched every single episode of all the shows that I liked(past or present)...except for maybe Star Trek.

I understand...sometimes Spongebob can get annoying...but I haven't watched a lot of episodes.

If it weren't for Nickelodeon playing the episodes over and over and over, I'd buy the first few seasons on DVD.

See? Overexposing your show can be a very bad thing.

BTW, it is a confirmed rumor that I have seen every episode of House. :rockon:

Best episode: season 2 finale. PERIOD.

BTW, it is a confirmed rumor that I have seen every episode of House. :rockon:

Best episode: season 2 finale. PERIOD.

Ugh I don't know, that episode was a little frusterating after awhile. I don't care what anyone else says, I loved ...Wilson's Heart? Was that the name of the recent finale? I don't know, but that whole two-parter had me all kinds of crying.
Favorite episode though is probably 3 Stories.

:yikes: It's weird to hear that after all these years, isn't it?

Strangely, he probably should have stuck with it, since it's less annoying than the current voice.

I don't really care either way, because I love Cosmo :heart: one of my favorite cartoon characters evah

Ugh I don't know, that episode was a little frusterating after awhile. I don't care what anyone else says, I loved ...Wilson's Heart? Was that the name of the recent finale? I don't know, but that whole two-parter had me all kinds of crying.

You anti-semantic bastard.

I liked the first part of the two-part finale (House's Head) much more than the second. The second made me sad, but it was diagnostically boring.

Underrated episode: All In. Seeing House help Wilson win at poker is hilarious, but the case is truly fascinating. Always a favorite.

Oh god...I was bawling by the end of two parter! I can't wait for the new season to come :hyper:

Cosmo is a loveable dimwit, but I can't stand Timmy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom