Crapaud, Prince Edward Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no. They regained popularity in the mid-80's, but in their late-70's heyday they were heavily influenced by Zeppelin and other riff-rock.
Ooh. :hmm: What about Yes? There's a crazy-ass song that's half about a chess game that I like.

man my eyes are burning. I was going to listen to LMP's list tonight, but I might go to bed instead.

I love Yes. A lot. They do have some songs of normal length, but a many of them would take up half your list all by themselves. :wink:
:lol: I've heard about that. They just like reunited or something, didn't they?

OMFG, You know the Ed boys? :hyper: That's my favourite cartoon ever.

I lost track of it after the first few seasons, but I loved it for quite a while. My favorite was that fucking bizarre one where nothing made sense and they could eat the moon, tear off the lines next to their bodies, etc. That was a cool show in general. I wish there were episodes online.

I lost track of it after the first few seasons, but I loved it for quite a while. My favorite was that fucking bizarre one where nothing made sense and they could eat the moon, tear off the lines next to their bodies, etc. That was a cool show in general. I wish there were episodes online.

I'm shocked to say I can't find anything :ohmy:

Ed, Edd, and Eddy still being on CN is a HUGE mistake. That show should've died in it's prime just like Courage

;_- shed a tear for Courage

Me too! especially since Cartoon Network hardly ever shows them anymore. They should put it on DVD :yes:

Ed, Edd, and Eddy still being on CN is a HUGE mistake. That show should've died in it's prime just like Courage

Courage The Cowardly Dog was awesome too. I :heart: Johnny Bravo. He reminds me of a dim-witted Larry Mullen.

CN is terrible now. It's all anime and crappily-drawn bullshit.

That channel is one reason I honestly believe I could make a difference in the world of cartoons.

CN is terrible now. It's all anime and crappily-drawn bullshit.

That channel is one reason I honestly believe I could make a difference in the world of cartoons.

I will say that I absolutely love Chowder, but the rest of cartoon network these days can GFI, except for Adult Swim.

Courage the Cowardly Dog will always be in my top ten favorite shows of all time.

Cartoon Network was all I watched between the ages of 6 and 10. Now it just makes me very, very sad.

And yes, I still find the shows I watched as a kid entertaining, just not these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom