Crapaud, Prince Edward Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do iiiiiit!!!! :love: blue hair is awesome looking. i have the remnants of blue hair, though now it looks like a light violet for some reason :shrug:

The colour fading.

My hair is really dark, my natural colour anyway. So it'd require me to bleach something fierce and then do it.

:lol: true. i wish employers didn't have rules about hair colour and stuff :sigh: i had the most awesome hair last year, with orange and red and blonde streaks and a big chunk of purple hair too, but i got in trouble :down:

Anything with purple involved is immediately awesome, so screw those employers :wink:

The colour fading.

My hair is really dark, my natural colour anyway. So it'd require me to bleach something fierce and then do it.
oh yeah, i always had to have it bleached beforehand too. with my hair as it is now it's not that big of a deal since i have the white/black hair thing going on, so it's bleached anyway. although when i go to my stylist in a couple weeks, i'm thinking of changing it :hmm:

That could look really awesome if you can pull it off

I had mine really short for most of my life, and eventually just got sick of it...
I swear I so don't have issues with the colour blue. :shifty:

I just don't like mine to be long. It's so thick and takes too long to dry, gets hard to brush, doesn't cooperate and to top it all off, it makes me look like I'm about 13!

Mine's really dark too, that's why I've always been apprehensive about colouring it. Besides, I'd be too lazy to maintain it every few months, it gives me enough trouble as it is. :sigh:

oh yeah, i always had to have it bleached beforehand too. with my hair as it is now it's not that big of a deal since i have the white/black hair thing going on, so it's bleached anyway. although when i go to my stylist in a couple weeks, i'm thinking of changing it :hmm:

Ooh, do it! Hair changes ftw! I doubt I would ever do anything drastic with mine.

I remember the time my hair started to lighten a little;it was normally completely black and suddenly these bright brown kinda red-ish hairs started appearing and my friends used it as proof that I dye my hair black and therefore that I'm emo :wink:

Mine's really dark too, that's why I've always been apprehensive about colouring it. Besides, I'd be too lazy to maintain it every few months, it gives me enough trouble as it is. :sigh:

Yeah, exactly. I was made to be blonde but I just didn't get the genes for it. It's such a pain in the arse to keep doing every couple months, not to mention bad for the hair.
And yes, it being dark makes it difficult to colour change.

Ooh, do it! Hair changes ftw! I doubt I would ever do anything drastic with mine.
ha, i LIVE for drastic hair changes. i never go from like light brown to dark brown. if my hair's light, i want it darker, or vice versa. i'm thinking about dying it a dark brown with blonde and some other colour streaks. maybe like a caramel colour :hmm: it's nothing funky unfortunately, i've got to be sensible now with my hair colour :mad:

although, i have clip on hair (i sound six, lol) in every awesome colour imaginable, so on weekends i can have blue or green hair :drool:

:lol: Never. I've had people (hair stylists, friends of my mom) ask me if I dye it black because it's just that black apparently.
ha, well that's awesome at least that you've got really dark hair naturally though :D though it would suck if you ever did try to dye it. although, i bet if you tried something else that was kind of dark for the first time, it'd come out good :up:

Mother, I hope you've learned your lesson well, never send Ashley to the deli. Pasta salad and backoncheesemashed potatoes salad :drool:

I come to you all, not as the Ashley you once knew, but as the Ashley of new. The Ashley...stuffed full of carbs :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom