Crapaud, Prince Edward Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People told me I looked like a guy when I had a short haircut once. :|

That's really stupid too, I mean it's just hair, there's a million more things to judge people on than hair

My hair's only about chin length (if even) so it's not really THAT long and it's the way I like it which is all that should matter; I get told it suits me more than not so why shouldn't I, my hair?

That's really stupid too, I mean it's just hair, there's a million more things to judge people on than hair

My hair's only about chin length (if even) so it's not really THAT long and it's the way I like it which is all that should matter; I get told it suits me more than not so why shouldn't I, my hair?

I liked your short hair better :p

i've only ever seen your facebook picture but i don't think it makes you look like a girl or anything. it does suit you :up:

I think you look hot. :yes:

HAY Superthread :wave:

LAME

apparently my step-dad's not making mashed potatoes, I'm to go to the deli to PURCHASE mashed potatoes.

Be back after dinner

People are so lame. :down: Wear it how you like and screw everyone else who doesn't!

:lol: i know how you feel, i live in a big city but i don't think there's anything to do here :tsk: especially since they keep closing things and/or tearing buildings down.

Yeah but this is a small town that should just qualify as a retirement community with kids still living here. :tsk:
I mean, really, no high speed internet? Get with times people.

People are so lame. :down: Wear it how you like and screw everyone else who doesn't!
:yes: especially something like hair, who cares? it's just hair. my funky hair colours are my little way of sticking it to people like that who thinks bright colours are immature or whatever.

does this make me immature? yeah, but i don't care.

you're welcome :hug:

The takeout place at the store where I work sells them, I never understood that, and I'm always surprised at how many people buy them.
yeah, and i've seen people buying those rotisserie chickens at the grocery store all the time. i mean, i'm glad people at least serve healthier stuff instead of fast food, but i wish more people would learn how easy it is to cook this stuff yourself.

especially if you can tolerate potato skin in your mashed potatoes, then it's really quick to make them from scratch :D

The rotisserie chickens are constant at my store, which I hate because they're always hot/leaking/something to make my cash dirty. :angry:

Yeah but this is a small town that should just qualify as a retirement community with kids still living here. :tsk:
I mean, really, no high speed internet? Get with times people.
:down: that's lame. i still can't believe you don't have broadband in your area. we've had it here since 1998! and i live in a suburb of a big city!

it's amazing though how few people my age live on our street, yet there's tons of networks that show up on my wifi thing.

:yes: especially something like hair, who cares? it's just hair. my funky hair colours are my little way of sticking it to people like that who thinks bright colours are immature or whatever.

I've always wanted to dye my hair blue. :hyper:

:down: that's lame. i still can't believe you don't have broadband in your area. we've had it here since 1998! and i live in a suburb of a big city!

it's amazing though how few people my age live on our street, yet there's tons of networks that show up on my wifi thing.
Oh there's broadband provided by the dreaded cable company. But no high speed DSL or any WiFi spots in this particular neighborhood. Though if I hiked up to McDonald's, they have it! :hmm:

If someone can judge someone by the colours in their hair they deserve to be treated like that :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom