Crapaud, Prince Edward Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:grumpy:

I was thinking about changing that to pregnant earlier this evening.

:lmao: Well, that would have fucked over your Club 83 membership!

(Actually, I once took the test to see what a hyper-fundie who's morally opposed to contraception, doesn't know what foreplay is, etc. would get and I came out with 84%, despite the fact this person would have to have been married and pregnant.)

(Actually, I once took the test to see what a hyper-fundie who's morally opposed to contraception, doesn't know what foreplay is, etc. would get and I came out with 84%, despite the fact this person would have to have been married and pregnant.)

Ah, so I'm doing better than a significant part of middle America.

whooooooooooossssssshhhh

that's the sound of that going right over my head :D

WTF iTunes is the biggest rip off.

I dunno if its just the new Living End's album sound quality....but i've seriously never heard 128 bit rate sound this fucking terrible.

Ah, so I'm doing better than a significant part of middle America.

:lmao:

For a standard fundie who uses contraception, has a vague idea of foreplay (but thinks touching his wife's boobies is quite enough), and hasn't gotten around to kids yet, the score was 79%.

WTF iTunes is the biggest rip off.

I dunno if its just the new Living End's album sound quality....but i've seriously never heard 128 bit rate sound this fucking terrible.

Considering how shit the production is on so many albums nowadays, I wouldn't be all too surprised if it's actually NOT iTunes' fault. Maybe go into a record store and listen to a CD copy there?

Also, I didn't know The Living End were still around.

Considering how shit the production is on so many albums nowadays, I wouldn't be all too surprised if it's actually NOT iTunes' fault. Maybe go into a record store and listen to a CD copy there?

Also, I didn't know The Living End were still around.

You might be right. But Living End Albums are usually top notch.

Yeah they're still around, and very successful at the moment too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom