Crapaud, Prince Edward Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out on the vista (Run time error)
The vista of lebannon (Does not compute)
It all becomes so clear (Vista require permission to run this program)
Like the breeze and the air (Would you like to delete all the information you've ever saved?)
That a company such as this (Yes?)
With such a decent program in it's hand (Memory wiped)
Would be foolish to scrap (Vista require permission to run the program: Vista)
All it's worked to achieve (Blue Screen of Death)
Over a little greed (Access Denied)
and Release something as shitty (You can't soundcapture)
As these Vista PCs (XP was so much fucking better)
Can't we go back to XP (Yes please)

Brilliance! :lmao:

I'll take five copies, thanks.

I, for the record, have never watched the Fresh Prince. It looked kind of bad.

Out on the vista (Run time error)
The vista of lebannon (Does not compute)
It all becomes so clear (Vista require permission to run this program)
Like the breeze and the air (Would you like to delete all the information you've ever saved?)
That a company such as this (Yes?)
With such a decent program in it's hand (Memory wiped)
Would be foolish to scrap (Vista require permission to run the program: Vista)
All it's worked to achieve (Blue Screen of Death)
Over a little greed (Access Denied)
and Release something as shitty (You can't soundcapture)
As these Vista PCs (XP was so much fucking better)
Can't we go back to XP (Yes please)

I'd buy that.

Let's be honest. There are pre-DOS computers from the early eighties better than Vista.

You know what I didn't know until my friend told me the other day, but makes me even angrier? Since 3.1 they've been using the same core concepts, and just improving on them, obviously peaking with XP...then they SCRAPPED IT ALL AND STARTED FROM SCRATCH. And look what we got. VISTA! HURRAY LET US DANCE SHOUT AND SING THE NAME OF GATES AND WORSHIP HIS GENIUS FOR ALL OF THE REST OF TIME!

You know what I didn't know until my friend told me the other day, but makes me even angrier? Since 3.1 they've been using the same core concepts, and just improving on them, obviously peaking with XP...then they SCRAPPED IT ALL AND STARTED FROM SCRATCH. And look what we got. VISTA! HURRAY LET US DANCE SHOUT AND SING THE NAME OF GATES AND WORSHIP HIS GENIUS FOR ALL OF THE REST OF TIME!

Replacing half-bad ideas with wholly bad ideas is always going to lead to success. :happy:

I know! I get angry every time I have to use the new version of Office too.

Change for the sake of change. What a fucking disaster.

I always laugh uncontrollably when they all start dancing to James Brown.

What about Jump on It? :lmao: I'll never forget the first time I saw the video for Dancing in the Dark and realized that people ACTUALLY danced like Carlton

Sorry, had to step out for a moment, I was desperate to see what the last thing Ian spoke out loud was, and boy was I NOT disappointed.

I know! I get angry every time I have to use the new version of Office too.

Change for the sake of change. What a fucking disaster.

I wish I could do anything on this computer, but nothing fucking works. Especially my card reader :sad: but sometimes the computer even forgets that I have a disc drive :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom